underrated perk/weapon/killstreak.

What perk, weapon or killstreak in your opinion is underrated. For me I have to say the PP2000.

Recently I equipped the PP2000 to finish off a challenge, to kill 2 birds with one stone, I went akimbo with steady aim to get the steady aim challenge done as well, I've got 300+ kills with steady aim in just a couple of nights playing, I've had countless double and triple kills with it.

I have to say the sentry gun is awesome as well, but only playing ground war, got my 1000 kills with it a few weeks back and still use it regularly. There have been plenty of occasions where I have had 10+ kills from 1 SG.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if its underrated, but i dont see many people using the L86. I love getting bling VI with this gun. I run it with a grip and holo.

I agree with you about the sentry gun for the most part. I am running it right now to get the 1000 kills. Sometimes it works great and i will get 6 or 7 kills with it, but then i can get zero kills with it a few times in a row. It is a very hit or miss killstreak. Also I dont know if its glitched, but a few times every night my sentry gun is getting me my emegency airdrop. It wierd because most of the time sentry gun kills dont count towards the next killstreak.

I agree with you about the sentry gun for the most part. I am running it right now to get the 1000 kills. Sometimes it works great and i will get 6 or 7 kills with it, but then i can get zero kills with it a few times in a row. It is a very hit or miss killstreak. Also I dont know if its glitched, but a few times every night my sentry gun is getting me my emegency airdrop. It wierd because most of the time sentry gun kills dont count towards the next killstreak.

I tried testing this the other day and gave up, each time i was trying to collect my SG from the package, i'd end up killing another 2 guys and get my killstreak in that way lol

Sub base domination is my fave map for the SG, up high looking down on flag B from either side, depending which flags you're defending. Its also good on highrise, from the helipad pointing towards their spawn.

Always have a claymore laid out to prevent someone taking it out.

its a pisser as well when you set it up only to find some guy was running behind you, wipes you out and then takes the SG out aswell.

The PP2000 isnt underated. Loads of people use it

In 25 days played, I haven't seen that many, its always the raffica or spaz I come across as the secondary.

I tried testing this the other day and gave up, each time i was trying to collect my SG from the package, i'd end up killing another 2 guys and get my killstreak in that way lol

Sub base domination is my fave map for the SG, up high looking down on flag B from either side, depending which flags you're defending. Its also good on highrise, from the helipad pointing towards their spawn.

Always have a claymore laid out to prevent someone taking it out.

its a pisser as well when you set it up only to find some guy was running behind you, wipes you out and then takes the SG out aswell.

In 25 days played, I haven't seen that many, its always the raffica or spaz I come across as the secondary.

I always set a claymore in front and behind the sentry gun to protect it. On highrise I get up to the suspended wooden planks and put it up there. It is nearly impossible for the enemy to get to it. I am now getting the most sentry gun kills since i have started running EAD. Yesterday I got a sentry gun in my case package, 1 from my normal sentry gun killstreak, and I got 2 in the EAD. I had four sentry guns set up on wasteland and it was destroying people.

For the first 6 months or so the PP2000 was extremely common and the only machine pistol i ever came across. Then everyone found the pocket shotguns a.k.a akimbo M93 Raffica's and it died out a bit.

It's still my choice though.

Perk: Scrambler. It's not all that bad, it's good if you're running into a building and want to conceal your position when you attack. It doesn't always work against you. A whole team of scramblers work well.

Weapon: F2000. Not that bad. Recoil is manageable. Not too insane. Would be better as an SMG though.

Killstreak: None of them.

I always set a claymore in front and behind the sentry gun to protect it. On highrise I get up to the suspended wooden planks and put it up there. It is nearly impossible for the enemy to get to it. I am now getting the most sentry gun kills since i have started running EAD. Yesterday I got a sentry gun in my case package, 1 from my normal sentry gun killstreak, and I got 2 in the EAD. I had four sentry guns set up on wasteland and it was destroying people.

Another good place on highrise is on 'flag A' spawn when you've got them spawn trapped. There's a gap in the desks just inside the window which looks straight down their spawn, killing them before they can move, a bit cheap but hey ho!

Perk: Scrambler. It's not all that bad, it's good if you're running into a building and want to conceal your position when you attack. It doesn't always work against you. A whole team of scramblers work well.

Weapon: F2000. Not that bad. Recoil is manageable. Not too insane. Would be better as an SMG though.

Killstreak: None of them.

maybe it is a bit underrated, but its still the worst perk in the game. I actually enjoy when people use scrambler. It just alerts me that someone is close buy and i should pull out my secondary. If scrambler had a much wider range then i would say it would be better. Other than that last stand and scrambler are the worst perks.

maybe it is a bit underrated, but its still the worst perk in the game. I actually enjoy when people use scrambler. It just alerts me that someone is close buy and i should pull out my secondary. If scrambler had a much wider range then i would say it would be better. Other than that last stand and scrambler are the worst perks.

I'm at the business end of 10th and running out of challenges to help get me the extra xp to hit 70. I threw scrambler on a few nights ago after realising its only 250 kills required for 29000 xp. Its not that bad acually, I'm using it with SOH, stopping power and the trusty Spaz. Yes, it lets people know you are somewhere near, but i think that unsettles them as well.

I'm at the business end of 10th and running out of challenges to help get me the extra xp to hit 70. I threw scrambler on a few nights ago after realising its only 250 kills required for 29000 xp. Its not that bad acually, I'm using it with SOH, stopping power and the trusty Spaz. Yes, it lets people know you are somewhere near, but i think that unsettles them as well.

I found it best to use with the spas and ump. Lightweight marathing, scrambler. by the time somebody looks at the mini map you are already shooting at them.

I found it best to use with the spas and ump. Lightweight marathing, scrambler. by the time somebody looks at the mini map you are already shooting at them.

I love going on a 'Spaz rampage' - taking down 3 or 4 guys in a room with a spaz is so much fun, the reload action without SOH makes the task difficult, i use Stopping power to make sure I get the 1 hit kill.

In saying that though, i killed some guy from range last night with the spaz, then in the next game, took 2 shots to put a guy down into last stand at point blank range, then another shot to finish him off.

I love going on a 'Spaz rampage' - taking down 3 or 4 guys in a room with a spaz is so much fun, the reload action without SOH makes the task difficult, i use Stopping power to make sure I get the 1 hit kill.

In saying that though, i killed some guy from range last night with the spaz, then in the next game, took 2 shots to put a guy down into last stand at point blank range, then another shot to finish him off.

I dont notice a difference with or without stopping power on the spas. The answer to the reloading question is extended mags in the spas. In fact its the only attachment that has any large effect on the spas. try that and you wont be missing SoH.

I dont notice a difference with or without stopping power on the spas. The answer to the reloading question is extended mags in the spas. In fact its the only attachment that has any large effect on the spas. try that and you wont be missing SoH.

The extended mags on the SPAS are amazing. I've actually used them in combination with SoH to use my SPAS, basically, as a primary. Great for maps like Favela where you can basically pick what range you're engaging the enemy at. Lately my friends and I have been trying to see who can get the farthest SPAS kill as well :p

I disagree that the SPAS doesn't change with Stopping Power, though. I notice a big difference in the range at which I can kill people, and to me that's important with that particular gun the way I use it.

I'm afraid I have to disagree B0b, tried running hardline with the spaz and noticed a huge difference.

I use SOH with the spaz because you have to pump it after every shot, SOH speeds that animation up, extened mags wouldn't make a difference for me.

I'm afraid I have to disagree B0b, tried running hardline with the spaz and noticed a huge difference.

I use SOH with the spaz because you have to pump it after every shot, SOH speeds that animation up, extened mags wouldn't make a difference for me.

It could be true. Maybe running lightweight marathon get me that extra step closer and it makes for an easier kill without the stopping power. I jusdt personally never noticed killing somebody easier with stopping power on the spas. Maybe the added benefit of using a different perk in that slot makes up for the loss of stopping power.

in contrary i don't believe that soh makes the time between two shots shorter.

On the SPAS? I can't say it makes for a HUGE advantage but it can be the difference between life and death when you're in the heat of the moment. That extra chunk of a second you get the next round in the chamber faster could mean you getting the kill before the other guy does.

On the SPAS? I can't say it makes for a HUGE advantage but it can be the difference between life and death when you're in the heat of the moment. That extra chunk of a second you get the next round in the chamber faster could mean you getting the kill before the other guy does.

SOH has zero effect on the pump action of the SPAS. SoH only effect the reload animation and not the pump animation.