Noob-tubers!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 7th prestige nearly 8th, and Ive never even bought a noobtube attachment once.. The only noobtube kills ive got, are when ive picked a weapon up and its had a noobtube attachment.

IMO if you need to use a noobtube to get kills, you shouldnt be playing the game

Bought? You realize this is the MW2 forum, not BO right?

Anywho, I only use DC Noobtube if the enemy team is pissing me off by spamming it, in which case I spam the shit out of them with my own, or when somebody is camping or the team is camping in which case I need to flush them out.

What pisses me off though is when I'm in mid-close range and some asshat decides to noobtube the ground and kill me. Fucking use it how you're supposed to. It also pisses me off how Blast Shield doesn't seem to protect against Danger Close, as I get killed 5 times in a row in one noobtube at full health when trying to cap an HQ with Blast Shield and a freaking Riot Shield pointed in that direction. Seriously, how the fuck?

I use it if i want to, to do challeges for each AR, on an explosive class, in retaliation, etc etc.

So much hate for the toob, but i'd honestly be suprised if every person who gets a bit of toob rage hasn't got mastery on at least 1 AR, or even just used it a bit anyway.

It's cheap but can be countered, i get the frustration too but it's not a game ruiner imo.

Anywho, I only use DC Noobtube if the enemy team is pissing me off by spamming it, in which case I spam the shit out of them with my own, or when somebody is camping or the team is camping in which case I need to flush them out.

What pisses me off though is when I'm in mid-close range and some asshat decides to noobtube the ground and kill me. Fucking use it how you're supposed to. It also pisses me off how Blast Shield doesn't seem to protect against Danger Close, as I get killed 5 times in a row in one noobtube at full health when trying to cap an HQ with Blast Shield and a freaking Riot Shield pointed in that direction. Seriously, how the fuck?

Blast Shield counters the effect of DC. If it would to more, it would be OP.

But I agree, noob-tube at close range is a bitch

But I don't see how noob-tube can be fun.

Getting easy kills is fun, but it ruins other's fun. Which is why I don't use it other than for it's purpose: Flushing out buildings and campers. I also find it okay to use it when everyone in the room is doing it which usually pisses me off. Why should I keep getting Noobtube'd and RPG'd just because I'm the only one playing honorably without cheap classes and tactics.

Getting easy kills is fun, but it ruins other's fun. Which is why I don't use it other than for it's purpose: Flushing out buildings and campers. I also find it okay to use it when everyone in the room is doing it which usually pisses me off. Why should I keep getting Noobtube'd and RPG'd just because I'm the only one playing honorably without cheap classes and tactics.

One free Internets to you

What pisses me off though is when I'm in mid-close range and some asshat decides to noobtube the ground and kill me. Fucking use it how you're supposed to. It also pisses me off how Blast Shield doesn't seem to protect against Danger Close, as I get killed 5 times in a row in one noobtube at full health when trying to cap an HQ with Blast Shield and a freaking Riot Shield pointed in that direction. Seriously, how the fuck?[/QUOTE]

I set up a class with blast shield to get the challenge done, in around 10 games I survived around once. It seems like danger close is a counter to blast shield rather than the other way around.

I use it:

1) when people are camping their ass off. For example, in the bunkers on Afghan, or in the second floor of that corner building in the back of Skidrow

2) to kill boosters

3) when I'm playing terrible and want to feel better

I don't feel bad about any of those. I rarely use it, so I don't see it as a problem.

I use it:

1) when people are camping their ass off. For example, in the bunkers on Afghan, or in the second floor of that corner building in the back of Skidrow

2) to kill boosters

I don't feel bad about any of those. I rarely use it, so I don't see it as a problem.

I agree. Those are times you are allowed to tube.

Why do YOU use noob-tube? Do you think it's "teh gr3atest w3Ap0n EVA". Do you use it beacuse you suck with all else? (no offense) Or do you just use it for the lulz?

I use it sometimes, mostly as a great weapon to flush out buildings or sometimes against players who use noob-tube and DC.

But I don't see how noob-tube can be fun.

I agree. Those are times you are allowed to tube.

I see someone has found our website and has some free time. I would sugest using the tube for a while. I was like you...I hated it when I was tube...I ranted and screamed about how much I hated it...heck I even call MC B0B a couple of choice words cause he tubes...then I tried it...for 2 months straight I had the most fun ever playing this game...I got my longest kill streak and best match ever on Wasteland (48-2, 39 kill streak) and some pretty hard to get challenges and titles (wargasm title, Red carpet). I dont tube anymore (unles we run into campers, but the 2 of the guys I play with OMA tube all the time, so there is no need for me to do it.) I snipe alot which is fun for me now.

I use them to spawn tube on every map then switch to my normal set. I have two DC tube sets because one has a claymore and another has a C4 depending on if I'm camping or running around.

If I'm getting raped by tubes/RPG's I'll use mine as I'm trying to get fall camos atm so I don't tube as much.

Also on rust, I tube that map everytime just claymore at the top and spawn kill easy wins went 55-3 doing it last night.

I much prefer using my scar set tho because I get more kills which if I'm having a bad game I pull out because it is beast.

I use it:

2) to kill boosters

agreed, these are the only reasons i ever take one out. i dont mind people using them for the most part, just hate when its getting spammed the whole match. played a domination game against some TUBE clan, it was madness for like 10 minutes

I see someone has found our website and has some free time. I would sugest using the tube for a while. I was like you...I hated it when I was tube...I ranted and screamed about how much I hated it...heck I even call MC B0B a couple of choice words cause he tubes...then I tried it...for 2 months straight I had the most fun ever playing this game...I got my longest kill streak and best match ever on Wasteland (48-2, 39 kill streak) and some pretty hard to get challenges and titles (wargasm title, Red carpet). I dont tube anymore (unles we run into campers, but the 2 of the guys I play with OMA tube all the time, so there is no need for me to do it.) I snipe alot which is fun for me now.

Well I have also tried it, but it just that I like to challenge myself. I'm currently trying to get a nuke without any killstreaks, use weird Perk and weapon combos like:

Vector with Thermal and Rapid Fire

And add scrambler to that and you'll get yourself a challenge.