The anti-sniper league

shouldn't a man be entitled to his nuke? "WE SHOULD" says the regular joes, "WE SHOULD" says the noob tubers. "I SHOULD BECAUSE I AM A QUICKSCOPER" say the snipers. To which point, I snipe them from across the map, with a D.eagle. Pwnd!

They like a virus, infecting every game, with Quickscopes and "trickshots". As a community, we need to stand united under one banner, and say with pride "REMOVE SNIPING! OR, AT LEAST PATCH QUICKSCOPING"

So, without hesitation, I have created:

*DRUMROLL*

THE ANTI-SNIPER LEAGUE!

*APPLAUSE*

The 3 Requirements:

* Must have played MW2

* Must not have earned the 2500 kills OR 1000 Head-shots with INTERVENTION

* Ratio of "Sniper Kills" to "Total Kills" MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 0.6 (60% of all kills are sniper kills)

Sign your name here, and together, we will purge the battlefields of Snipers.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sPACE LEFT FOR MEMBER LIST]

Q & A:

Q: WHY DID YOU CREATE THIS GROUP?

A: Because, i'm sick and tired of playing "claiming" to have "skill" with a sniper.

Q: ARE YOU SOME FAGGY AMERICAN 12 YEAR OLD WHO CAN'T QUICKSCOPE?

A: Not even close.I'm a British man who can't stand faggy American snipers. With bad connection

Q: So, CAN you quickscope?

A: No. I'm proud to say I cant!

Q:*sniper walks in* I QUICKSCO-

A: *pulls out Spas-12 and scores a headshot* THERES YOUR FUCKING QUICKSCOPE!

Q: WHAT ABOUT THE SNIPERS ON BLACK-OPS?

A: whats a Black-Ops? Something you would find in a mall?

Q: IGNORING YOUR RACIST COMMENT, SERIOUSLY, WHAT ABOUT IT?

A: couldn't give a fuck. Black-Ops isn't a real Call Of Duty game anyway.

Q & A:

A: Because, i'm sick and tired of playing "claiming" to have "skill" with a sniper.

A: Not even close.I'm a British man who can't stand faggy American snipers. With bad connection

LMFAO, nice I like this haha. Yeah count me in, whatever. JUST FOR THE FUN! I was never a big fan of SNIPERS anyway. My specialties:

Extreme Rusher:

-UMP 45 (Silencer)

-M9 (FMJ)

-Throwing Knife

-Smoke Grenade

-Marathon Pro

-Lightweight Pro

-Ninja Pro

40 Days of Gameplay, so don't ask.

I hate Gay Ops and I'm ready for MW3, better believe that.

Some people find quickscoping fun same as people find knifing fun.

It is only "fun" for them beacuse it is so dam easy.my dog can qs in this Game .it gets really old seeing teams of unskilled player RUNNING around

With poxy interventions that why I have had to stop playing it ,they then

THINK every game should have "snipping" that is that easy (even though it would be impossible to RUN around with a big ass gun for that long but wtfe )when I do play this game and use a barret(yes there is more than one sr go figure) I intentionally go for the longest hard scope possible on any qs ass clown just beacuse it annoys them .now that sir/miss is "fun"..

It is only "fun" for them beacuse it is so dam easy.my dog can qs in this Game .it gets really old seeing teams of unskilled player RUNNING around

With poxy interventions that why I have had to stop playing it ,they then

THINK every game should have "snipping" that is that easy (even though it would be impossible to RUN around with a big ass gun for that long but wtfe )when I do play this game and use a barret(yes there is more than one sr go figure) I intentionally go for the longest hard scope possible on any qs ass clown just beacuse it annoys them .now that sir/miss is "fun"..

Do as I do and use them to pad your K/D they may hit one great shot for their 25 deaths but hey that makes their day complete.

I have to admit this is pretty funny...I have 2500 kills with the Barrett...so do I qualify?. I've never quickscoped in my life.

I don't fully understand what this group is. Is it for people that snipe properly? The name confuses me. Anti-quick scoping league? Hells yes. But for the minute I'm confused.

Anyway, I have 2500/1000 Kills/Headshots (got the head shot title before the kills title, because it's sniping. Place your fucking shots people!) with the WA2000 and 2500 Kills with the Barrett. So if I ever come to understand what this group is, I think I'll qualify.

shouldn't a man be entitled to his nuke? "WE SHOULD" says the regular joes, "WE SHOULD" says the noob tubers. "I SHOULD BECAUSE I AM A QUICKSCOPER" say the snipers. To which point, I snipe them from across the map, with a D.eagle. Pwnd!

They like a virus, infecting every game, with Quickscopes and "trickshots". As a community, we need to stand united under one banner, and say with pride "REMOVE SNIPING! OR, AT LEAST PATCH QUICKSCOPING"

So, without hesitation, I have created:

*DRUMROLL*

THE ANTI-SNIPER LEAGUE!

*APPLAUSE*

The 3 Requirements:

* Must have played MW2

* Must not have earned the 2500 kills OR 1000 Head-shots with INTERVENTION

* Ratio of "Sniper Kills" to "Total Kills" MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 0.6 (60% of all kills are sniper kills)

Sign your name here, and together, we will purge the battlefields of Snipers.

Q & A:

A:Because, i'm sick and tired of playing "claiming" to have "skill" with a sniper.

I hate you. What a stupid post

I love you and you have made up for your previous stupid post. This now officially the best thread ever!

I'll gladly join this group, assuming it's an anti-quickscoping group. I hate the fact that I can't play FFA without so many people using the Intervention. When will people learn that there are other, and more importantly better, guns in the game, and that quickscope killcams are not cool. They're played out, and you look like a d-bag when you finally get one and the killcam shows you failing 2-3 times before you finally get lucky and get the kill.

The only sniper rifle I really use is the Barrett, and I'm no where near 2500 kills with it nor 1000 headshots.

And to the people talking about bitching about sniping, I have no problem with sniping. Hardscope me across the map with any sniper rifle and good job. You got a legitimate kill on me. Even if I surprise you from behind and you spin and get a noscope kill on me, ok you won the face off, but stop acting like it took any skill whatsoever. Don't act like it wasn't complete luck. Likewise for virtually all quickscoping kills with the Intervention.

Despite winning at least 90% of confrontations with quickscopers, it still drives me crazy that they'd take me on in close-mid range with their Intervention instead of switching to their secondary. What is wrong with people? Don't they realize you can whip out akimbo pistols almost instantly and destroy anyone at close-mid range? And you can do it without looking like an idiot trying to get a quickscope kill. I don't understand why quickscopers refuse to use their secondaries. It's 10x more effective, both at getting the kill and making you look like a good player. I'll never translate a quickscoping kill to mean that person is good at this game. Never. But it is hilarious when I decide to snipe, and an Intervention elitist comes at me quickscoping, and I whip out akimbo M9s and annihilate them almost immediately, then they get all pissed at me, as if I'm the one who was doing anything wrong. You're the moron trying to use a sniper rifle like a shotgun. It's not my fault you have no idea how to use guns appropriately.

That's the one thing I actually like about Black Ops. No quickscoping. Too bad everything else about it is boring and has no lasting fun like MW2.

Edited by Necrophage33

Isnt a real COD game? Why because its the most balanced COD game since Cod4 and it actually takes a little bit of skill to play and you cant run around with your UMP - Stopping powr? Or that you just suck at the game?

Anywho I dont care about snipers but how can you say people who use the grenade launcher are better and entitled to anything? I'd much rather get killed by a sniper then some dickhead with OMA and grenade launcher tbh Also why so serious? Its a damn video game. MW2 is like nearly 2 years old and players have been QS'in and Sniping since day one. Get over it or deal with it Jeeze.

Isnt a real COD game? Why because its the most balanced COD game since Cod4 and it actually takes a little bit of skill to play and you cant run around with your UMP - Stopping powr? Or that you just suck at the game?

Anywho I dont care about snipers but how can you say people who use the grenade launcher are better and entitled to anything? I'd much rather get killed by a sniper then some dickhead with OMA and grenade launcher tbh Also why so serious? Its a damn video game. MW2 is like nearly 2 years old and players have been QS'in and Sniping since day one. Get over it or deal with it Jeeze.

I agree with you, except I hate when people say "MW2 takes no skill" If everyone can use the easy-mode weapons then surely the better person wins?

I find it easier to do well on BO's as you don't die as much because of no tubes. Making it easier to get better killstreaks and stats.

Lolwhut, so u hate snipers, but have no problem with n00btubers? I like the part where u state that Black Ops isn't really a CoD game, but other than that, u suck. Yes I can quickscope, I learned it to join my friends in private matches, no I don't use it in public matches, I storm into rooms with my Deagle or M93 to then go camp in a quiet spot with my W2000 or Intervention, and I'll rape u if u show ur face with ur Deagle, but I can't if u stay the fuck away from me, don't hate snipers, make a thread about n00btubers, they're the ones fucking up MW2