Never got a nuke. You?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah i never got 1, not really bothered though tbh, rather use kill streaks i can consistently get rather than i nuke every once in a blue moon, in all my time playing MW2 i can honestly say i only equipped the nuke once & i remember because i was really low level & a complete noob & wanted to see if i could get one lol.

I have gotten only 1, but that was on MW3 with a whole team backing me up on dome during Demolition. Other than that, I have had a bunch of 20+ killstreaks, just never lived long enough for the 25 since I always run out.

Now for MW2: None, never even came close. I didn't play the game to get nukes. I mainly did SnD and when not playing that, used the 3, 7, 9 killstreaks. The one time I did go for a nuke, I died while in my chopper gunner, racking up a ~27 killstreak by the time the chopper was over (though I died so the KS restarted :()

I have one career nuke. I was noob tubing on Wasteland....spawn traped the other team with my chopper gunner...they just kept spawning outside.

you had to have all of us watching your back and letting you steal kills from us. JK.

I still enjoy getting nukes. Every once in a while you get a priceless response from somebody on the other team that is pretty funny.

you had to have all of us watching your back and letting you steal kills from us. JK.

I still enjoy getting nukes. Every once in a while you get a priceless response from somebody on the other team that is pretty funny.

LOL....I've never gotten a nuke with you guys....pretty sure it was when the game first came out.

never gotten a nuke on mw2, not a big deal for me though. my highest streak was a unregistered 35+ host dashboarded and my team was on like 45 -4800+ points in TDM we were winning there team was on like 1500 i think. i never have the nuke equipped as i know i won't get it. by highest killstreak is a 24 (without nuke on).

I have played countless hours of this game and only 2 nukes came my way. Whenever the enemies called one in I would always think how they manage to do it in every game i play with them. I wish that I could have done this when the game was popular.:(

Most people that get nukes frequently are the ones with golden patience. They will be the people that will sit in one spot for 3min straight to get 1 kill.

I got 10 nukes lifetime, just enough to get the challenge completed so I wouldn't ever have to equip the worthless kill streak ever again, same with the EMP. Not to brag but I could've gotten so many more. It's just all luck, it all depends on how quick you can get a harrier and how bad the enemy team is.

All I played in MW2 was normal team deathmatch so it was funny when I would get messages, "How do you get a nuke in TDM? WOOOOOOOOOW!!!" Some people act like a nuke is a damn VIP pass to Coolville.

Sadly I must say I've boosted for a nuke before..i never do stuff like that but I got fed up and fell into peer pressure and yeah I boosted for my nuke once and that's the only time I've ever gotten one

Exactly the same for me. I told them I never got a nuke, so they forced me into boosting one in ground war. I don't count that one. They understand why I never got a nuke before though, since I use a sniper for about 75% of my time on that game:p