Places to store excess items

bryson 06

:( that really sucks, kinda hinders the trade system when you are very active in trading. I wish i would not have grabbed them from mail yet so it was not taking inventory.

I agree it's a feature they should have added in since they added in such a huge loot system. Maybe they'll add one in a future DLC. I constantly had to sell stuff off to empty out my inventory for better stuff. :p

Create an alternate account and send the items that you want to hold on to, to the alternate account. The alternate account holds the items until you are ready to use them.

Then get on your alternate account and send them back to yourself, when you can use them.

Wow, you just solved one of my biggest problems with this game! Thanks alot :D

I started out doing the alternate account thing, but I soon realized I didn't need to go through the trouble. You'll find more stuff than you know what to do with as you're exploring and levelling up, and it'll be better than what you have stored away. My alternate account is still holding the 2 or 3 possessed weapons I sent it around level 10, and I'm level 26 now. I never bothered to sign in and send them back to my main account.

Create an alternate account and send the items that you want to hold on to, to the alternate account. The alternate account holds the items until you are ready to use them.

Then get on your alternate account and send them back to yourself, when you can use them.

So i assume that the crucible pass works on all accounts for the system?

Also, i cant remember right now, can u send and receive without Gold (my second account no longer has it)?

Thanks