How hard is this Game?

ASTROBL4ACK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yeah this game is very easy.. I picked this game up during the Toys R Us buy 2 games and get one free. so i picked up Bio Shock 2 and PGR4 ... couldn't decide what i wanted my 3rd game to be so I deceided on spiderman FoF as I am a Spider man Fan

Yeh thats why I'm in this thread to see what other people think of this game problem is not many games I think that my bro will relli stay with or stupidly priced such as PGR 4 and Spider man 3 in a buy one get 1 free bit pointless and FoF will be easy

It is so easy, a five years old could beat it.

That depends on how good the five yeard old is, I mean, the boss battles are a pain to do, especially Mysterio....

But yeah, the game is rather easy indeed, just boss battles and those big phantoms are the only real hard parts on the game.....well, the big Phantoms is if you don't have your Stirke Up power.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This game is cream of the crop easy, it has the same death system as lego games. You die, you lose about 10 upgrade points (which can be replaced by killing 1-2 enemies) then you spawn close to where you died, with everything the exact way it was when you died. Every enemy is dead, progress is not lost, damage dealt to enemies is still there. The game is very forgiving, even to the point of making it more boring. Because there is no real reason to care about staying alive, it just makes the game all that much more boring to play. Upgrades are there to make the game go faster, not to give you the ability to finish a level.