Exploration After End Game?

RATCHET MOUTH

I havent beaten the game yet but I was wondering if after you beat the game you can still go around collecting and leveling yourself up without any timer. There is alot of stuff to pick up and i usually stop and pick alot of it up on my way but I want to be sure that I can still free roam after the story. I feel as if i need to get crazy and kill alot of zombies. :D

You sure it would just fill up the meter on the bottom of the screen then end the game with a bad ending?

Yeah, as long as you don't go to the first checkmark "Track Down Hemlock" then you have all the time in the world. Once you hit that first checkmark then the timer/meter starts.

hey, so i got to chapter 8 overtime. there is a timer for 1 hour in the map menu when it says to go see hemlock. I have a follower whom i wont mention for spoiler sake. how do i just go around exploring now? do i avoid the mission now or finish overtime and then reload and then do the exploring

Actually if you start chapter 8 (overtime mode I believe), as long as you don't progress the story by going to the yellow waypoint you can explore as long as you like. The timer stays at 0 days 0 hours forever...

This is exactly what I'm doing...