GTA Online Insane Money Glitch

Serious Serio

Man I watched the video just to comment, got headaches from how fast this guys was talking blah blah blaaaaah...

This method is total bullshit, even if it works. Too much effort for peanuts. There is a high possibilty to fuck up your online-profile and you have to do this this over hours to get a decent amount of cash. Just play some missions, too bad they fixed the RT quck-restart option!

Agreed. Looks like a pain in the ass. I will pass on this.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get banned for doing this? Its the same method with the store heists.

Yes, this "could" be something that would cause a rest/ban because it is a glitch/cheat. I wouldn't chance it but thats just me.

The farming of replaying missions was "In Place" by rockstar and then was removed, it was not a cheat/glitch to simply press restart as it was implemented that way to being with.

This game is amazing, I loved so much the single campaign, but the online part has bored me. 5 years and glitches here and there, sometimes playing becomes impossible. I'll move on to another game...

Yet another stupid post, go play any online game and you will find glitches, play any MMO and you will find 1000's on release.

Playing becomes impossible? Money doesn't put anyone stupidly far ahead in this game as you have to level up for most things anyway. Once i've hit level for any gun i've easily been able to afford so you are at no disadvantage there, cars, well just dont allow custom cars and same thing.

Interesting to know they missed this, not sure i will be risking my char though.

Yes, this "could" be something that would cause a rest/ban because it is a glitch/cheat. I wouldn't chance it but thats just me.

The farming of replaying missions was "In Place" by rockstar and then was removed, it was not a cheat/glitch to simply press restart as it was implemented that way to being with.

That's true, but after it was removed, the right trigger trick would surely be classed as a glitch too?

Honestly, I think banning people because we don't want to buy their money packs would be a dick move. Yes this is an exploit, but they made a shit ton of money off this game, without the micro transactions. They don't need to be money hungry whores, I used to believe that's what separated a good company like R* from the horrible ones *cough* Activision *cough cough*

The thing is, the micro transactions being down for the first few weeks has lost them the at least half of what they'll generate from them. At lower levels when I first started I would of bought some, but once you get to a certain point you don't really need any money after you've bought your house and a few cars. (Which I'd done without any of the tricks or glitches) I'm saving for the tank now which I can't buy for another 38 levels lol

This is seriously lame. I'm all for boosting or using exploits in rubbish/old games, but come on.

You're just spoiling it for yourselves really...

You better get all your cheeves asap if you're doing this. Be prepared for a reset.

You really don't have to be extremely fast, you just have to make sure you keep your calm and don't button mash.

On the other note, I have the Bati 801 completely upgraded with everything possible and I get 55.850 every single time for it. And seeing that it takes less than a minute to do it once you are done with the preparations, it adds up to over 3.5 million an hour.

Serio, any chance of listing the upgrades in each section which got your Bati upto $55,000 a time?? I'm low level and haven't unlocked all the upgrades for the bike. Would be nice to know which ones to go for. ;)

I'm only getting $17,000 a time at the mo........:(

i was thinking about doing this, but ill end up getting bored anyway dont play this much and im still waiting for bank heists. players are getting 500k anyway so ill wait for that and not risk getting banned

made $200k doing this for about 15mins, then my game froze when i went to sell and now I can't sell vehicles for another day...I'll be back

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ypn0y32Ac]I'll Be Back - YouTube[/ame]

This glitch works very well. As for upgrading your bike I know that horn turbo and trani all help greatly. Also only buy the wheels right under stock because the expensive ones actually add less sell value. My bike sells for 52k. Hit me up if your confused on how to do it. I set a timer on my phone and I made 650k in 10 minutes.