Question about Crawmerax and his loot

I have now killed Crawmerax 13 times and have not recived a single pearl/cyan weapon/item and my question is how many time did it take you guys to kill him before you got a pearl/cyan from him?

Edit: 18 times now still none -_-

Edited by Krogg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it goes the chance of getting one is currently rated 1/66 Orange.

Which means on average you get one PEARL for every 66 ORANGE you pick up. So it really is a slim chance. Do yourself a favour and ask around for weapon duplicates or willing candidates. The community is very good at sharing here.

duplicating weapons just kills the rarity of them so there would be no point in trying to find them because everyone has them, so i dont want duplicates I want originals that i found that way i can say that i found it myself, also I usualy play with 2 or 3 other people to do it and if they are a siren or hunter i ask them to equip the +find rare items, i have only ever soloed him 3 times and i cant equip a +rare item mod because im a soldier, and i have now killed him 26 times without luck -_-

lol right now it actually feels like going into a card store and asking the clerk, "yes, can i get a pack of top de-" *BAM* i'm knocked on my ass by some kid who buys the pack i was just about to get. he opens it and there is the shiny million dollar card.

*EDIT*

i guess thats not entirely fair. you didnt 'take' it from me in any way.

so how about the clerk drops my pack, so he just grabs me a new one instead of picking that one up and then picks it up for the next kid in line. regardless the clerk is a jerk and i want my pack!

Edited by agreaterplayer

I would give in to your pride and just take the dupes. The guns are incredibly rare and by the time you farm to get one the game will have less of an impact on you.

Not only that but you would have most likely finished the game with nothing to use this god weapon on.

Just spread the guns, everyone wants a go so why not?

Yup...

Capacity 3088 - Hardened Ironclad "I Stand unvanquished" - Overcharge Capacity Recharge Rate 315

Value 5209398

Wow that is awesome!! I am soo annoyed that I have killed this bastard like 15 times..and entered the armory about 10 and still have not found one cyan weapon/shield. I am totally jealous of all you!!

I would throw in my pride at this point..LOL.

I would give in to your pride and just take the dupes. The guns are incredibly rare and by the time you farm to get one the game will have less of an impact on you.

Not only that but you would have most likely finished the game with nothing to use this god weapon on.

I would have accepted a dupe from the very beginning. i've been looking for a tsunami and a rose. my friend wouldnt mind a 1k+ bessie either. but neither of us just want a trophy weapon. We want some functionality from it. so i need to find someone A. with a 200+ damage/ 12.5+ fire rate tsunami, and B. they have to be willing to share it. know anyone?

they made the guns rare on porpose, so not everyone in the game would have one, only a select lucky few people would have them, the ones that play their game alot, it rewards people for playing the game, but with duping they are not rare anymore if i go online at all everyone has one, so no I will keep my pride and get them the way the devs designed the game for us.