#1 MW3 player... worlds most infamous pirate?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what he gets for using the watergun all the time.

Kidding, but seriously who knew? Justice served I guess. Also anyone who celebrates being #1 in the world seriously needs higher goals and a life. Soon he won't be first anymore, hell I bet someone passed him in the same night. He's probably like in the millions now. HAHA.

That's what he gets for using the watergun all the time.

Kidding, but seriously who knew? Justice served I guess. Also anyone who celebrates being #1 in the world seriously needs higher goals and a life. Soon he won't be first anymore, hell I bet someone passed him in the same night. He's probably like in the millions now. HAHA.

He's a millionare though!

Seriously... he probably had a lot of time to play though... not like he had a job.

After reading this thread I remembered this post and thought it was funny.

Well if I did not have live I would easily have over 300.000 .I could if i wanted to probably 1k one game a day .ill answer this "So yes, I'm sticking with the notion that says people that play a lot of Xbox, generally do not succeed academically" with megaracer he plays a shit load of xbox but he has done alright .I also think you are confusing addiction with gameplay..

150,000 Kills in around 75 days since MW3 was released. That's an average of 2,000 Kills per day.

If he plays Free For All and gets an average of 25 Kills per Match with an average Match lasting 7 Minutes (including Lobby Time), it would take him 560 Minutes (9 Hours 20 Minutes) of playing MW3 Multiplayer per day to reach his 2,000 Kills average!

The guys looks like pretty big tool. I think he is going to be #1 on the butt raping leadboard in prison.

lol! that exactly what i commented on his youtube video after i read that article (comment pending approval.. pussy). but really kind of funny this guy has been arrested in different countries for piracy, and just happens to be #1 on leaderboards for MW3.

also- "A few weeks ago, Dotcom, who was born Kim Schmitz, posted a video that showed him taking the No. 1 position in Kills and No. 1 in Leaderboards in Modern Warfare 3, which is the best-selling video game of all time."

best selling video game of all-time really? i find that very hard to believe, and it would be pretty sad

lol! that exactly what i commented on his youtube video after i read that article (comment pending approval.. pussy). but really kind of funny this guy has been arrested in different countries for piracy, and just happens to be #1 on leaderboards for MW3.

also- "A few weeks ago, Dotcom, who was born Kim Schmitz, posted a video that showed him taking the No. 1 position in Kills and No. 1 in Leaderboards in Modern Warfare 3, which is the best-selling video game of all time."

best selling video game of all-time really? i find that very hard to believe, and it would be pretty sad

Broke a billion faster than Avatar... so it's selling pretty good