Extra nutrition 2

Noisy Neighbour

Ok cant find it, ive checked all the guides and every single one says a location, i look and it isnt there.

It isnt in the Sinclair room, it isnt in the little room next to it when you press the button.

I did find one guide saying that pressing the button also unlocks the grated stairs outside but those arent opening up for me either, so where the hell is it :(

It is in the stairway leading down outside of Sinclair spirits. The button at the bar only opens the hidden door across from it NOT the stairway outside.

If I remember correctly there is a single splicer in the bar area. Kill him/her/it. This is the event that triggers the grate to be removed. If there isn't a splicer in the bar area, try going down the stairway in the hidden passage (the one opened by the button) and kill some of the 'statues' that spawn down there. Proceed back up and outside of Sinclair spirits and the grate should be gone.

Ok for anyone that might have the same toruble as me, i had to make sure i killed absolutely everyone in the entire level, then unlock both power to the people machines (weapon upgraders)

Upon unlocking the power to the people machine in the flooded basement, the statue that had previously been standing outside, came to life and attacked me. I killed her and the grate unlocked.

May not be as complicated for everyone else, but if your completely stuck then try that.

Ok for anyone that might have the same toruble as me, i had to make sure i killed absolutely everyone in the entire level, then unlock both power to the people machines (weapon upgraders)

Upon unlocking the power to the people machine in the flooded basement, the statue that had previously been standing outside, came to life and attacked me. I killed her and the grate unlocked.

May not be as complicated for everyone else, but if your completely stuck then try that.

yeh thats pretty much the only way that the grate opens it happens opens whenever i do that. also after you use the power to the people machine basically all of the white statues come to life so keep that in mind when you go through the rest of the level.

• 2 years later...