Achievement Trading Thread

This Friday, November 23 @ 7:00 PM EST, I will be holding an XP ONLY Boosting session. I'm looking for 1 more booster who will be there ready to boost. MSG me on XBL if you're interested and available. GT: JEFF BAYLUN

P.S. If you don't think you can make it or you're not responsible enough to keep your word, don't bother msging. Our group wants to get these crappy multiplayer achievements done.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one, tiny bonus left before I (hopefully) have Abstergo Employee of the Month which I would like some help with! Aside from that, still struggling towards level 50, so am willing to boost as well.

Add my GT if you're interested. :)

Laajm

I have one, tiny bonus left before I (hopefully) have Abstergo Employee of the Month which I would like some help with! Aside from that, still struggling towards level 50, so am willing to boost as well.

Add my GT if you're interested. :)

Laajm

Still want to boost. :)

Hello, I am looking for anyone to help with the completion of the online component of this game. I need every online achievement (sans the first kill one) - from Needle In A Haystack to Download Complete. There was NO ONE online when I attempted to play online. If anyone wants to do ANY of these let me know. Gamertag: WeltallAY. It might be easier to coordinate what to do and when to meet via messaging on XBOX Live, this site or FB (my FB is:https://www.facebook.com/WeltallAY).

I will add that I only got to level 11 before I put this game on hold awhile back so I wouldn't place a huge emphasis on getting to level 50, rather try to mop up all the other achievements.

Looking for a boosting party to help get achievements. I have done nothing with the online portion of this game. So I need all the achievements. any help would be greatly appreciated.

GT: TG Irie

I'm on now. Trying to find multiplayer matches is nearly impossible! Send me a friend request.

Edited by RastaPiss

I'll be on for most of the night. If anyone needs a person to boost for a little while til they can find someone else just message Dokusari. I only need a few more levels and would like to quit after I hit 50. So if you need a person to stand in for a while just message me.