The Best Call Of Duty Before Modders

Maybe its just my opinion but THis is the origional Zombies for cod and the best in my opinion I love my call of duty zombies and can't get enough I bought The call of duty black ops 2 game and season pass just for zombies and it all started with this great game which has been ruined by lack of watch from treyarch and let it get ruined by modders!

The best COD has been and will be Modern Warfare 2. People who say COD4 only say it because it was the first one to really hit the gaming world and take FPS games in a different direction.

MW2, even during the 10th lobby days, was worlds ahead of every other COD game.

Thank You! It's obviously all opinion, but MW2 was legendary for me. Second is Cod 4. MW2 was the only COD that showed balls and consistency. Never will I like to play any other FPS the same, and it was the ending chapter in COD cause anything after sucked IMO.

Edited by EMP

• 5 months later...
Thank You! It's obviously all opinion, but MW2 was legendary for me. Second is Cod 4. MW2 was the only COD that showed balls and consistency. Never will I like to play any other FPS the same, and it was the ending chapter in COD cause anything after sucked IMO.

Couldnt agree more! Mw2 & WaW for me.cods now shite!

• 1 month later...
The best COD has been and will be Modern Warfare 2. People who say COD4 only say it because it was the first one to really hit the gaming world and take FPS games in a different direction.

MW2, even during the 10th lobby days, was worlds ahead of every other COD game.

MW2's community killed it for me. It was so bad. It wasn't a bad game by design and playing it now years later can be fun, but it was just so open to exploitation (and I'm not even talking about the hacked lobbies) and players abused the hell out of it. The really high killstreaks, like the Nuke, also hurt the game, sure they were cool under normal play, but it would lead to people becoming hyper paranoid, sitting in a corner the whole game trying to get one and never actually playing. The lack of proper support just made things worse, in my opinion. Overall MW2 could have been great and I had, and sometimes still do have, some great fun with it, but the older games just work better. Maybe that is nostalgia talking, but all of the games are old now, so I'm not sure about that. I will say that WaW had some problems, too, like the endless amount of players who abused the Juggernaut/MP40 setup, but overall I enjoyed WaW more, even with things like that. WaW also reminded me of CoD3, which was my first and perhaps favorite CoD.

Edited by WOLFkraut

• 4 months later...
Agreed on all aspects. I gotta say that WAW was one of the toughest campaigns on Veteran with all of those 'unlimited' grenades!! Glad that is over :)

Completely agree I completed COD2 on veteran and I would still say that WAW is much harder in comparison. I will have to go back and try to finish WAW on veteran before I make the switch to xbox one.

Multiplayer for WAW was awesome when it was first released just because in my opinion of all the sweet maps and zombies was a killer game type, but the modders have now ruined this game for me with their insta kill weapons and unlimited health. (it would be interesting to see the modders fight though and not be able to kill each other, lol)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...