Rockstar have started to remove hacked ranks

HigginsM

Be interesting to see what they do with everyone that played RR back in the day for RP & cash. That is where most of my RP came from. Don't really care if they reset my characters at this point.

Although..

Reset my characters to rank 1.

Heist DLC comes out.

Have to be rank 60+ to do Heists.

*Le sigh

Be interesting to see what they do with everyone that played RR back in the day for RP & cash. That is where most of my RP came from. Don't really care if they reset my characters at this point.

Although..

Reset my characters to rank 1.

Heist DLC comes out.

Have to be rank 60+ to do Heists.

*Le sigh

Taking from the Rockstar post you should be ok https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202598028-Update-on-GTA-Online-Cheaters-and-Modded-RP

Question: I gained a ton of RP in 2013 without hacking or modding, by taking advantage of certain mission bugs and exploits before they were fixed. Will my RP be adjusted?

Answer: Your RP should only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.

Support forum has started to get busy now with all the people asking why they have been deranked. So funny https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/topics/200063373-Grand-Theft-Auto-Online

Perfect. Just made a coffee and will have looksy at this.. Shit is always amusing. More so with R* games for some reason.

Because everyone that is a high rank legitimately will stop being called hackers now.

Not for long, they'll find another way and they'll be back. Or you will be still called that since they can't get on your level.

Other than that, this should be interesting to watch in future. Again, last LV1000 I saw was ages ago and I'm a lot in public lobbies. Last LV999 was a bitch anyway had to annoy people (including me) all the way he can instead of playing nice.

+1 for this act!

Edit: Well lookie here played with a LV1002 today and he was cool, we did lots of missions. Judging The Jury with two buzzard attack choppers that was fun. Kinda rare!

Edited by JuSt BLaZe