Anyone else ?

iiiBANE

I got my codes through this morning when I was supposed to receive them. Though like everyone else has mentioned, the store codes/pre-paid cards section is down and you can't use them.

You'd think stuff like this wouldn't happen and I seriously hope they extend the beta for Xbox users because of this!

I got up at 4am for work this morning and had my e-mail with my beta code and 2 friends codes but redeeming the code didn't work, still doesn't now after finishing my work shift. I'm not sure how they did it but 2 of my work mates said they got it to accept their codes by changing their region to Brazil and then entering the code I think.

Yeah got the codes last night, tried to enter them with the same problem as you guys, thought it must be because so many people was all trying to download at the same time.

Fix

Not tried it myself yet, hope it works good luck.

Fix

I can confirm that this works!

It's just worth noting though - after you've redeemed your code, your Beta download may not link to your Xbox and may not be in you download queue. To fix this, go to the store and search for 'Black Ops 3'.

When the search has loaded, scroll to the panel that says Beta and select it. From here, the Install option should be available for you to click.

I can confirm that this works!

It's just worth noting though - after you've redeemed your code, your Beta download may not link to your Xbox and may not be in you download queue. To fix this, go to the store and search for 'Black Ops 3'.

When the search has loaded, scroll to the panel that says Beta and select it. From here, the Install option should be available for you to click.

Yeah just done it myself was just coming back to confirm, mine went straight into my download queue so thank's for adding what to do if it's not there.