Seriously, what the hell?

T0b3

When a game is too hard the best thing to do is Cheat.

Just press start on another controller and fight with that person while u shift blade up into a corner.

It works.

If you want to do it legit just practice. get use to the combo's what buttons to press the timing, how far each sword, or blade can reach. Every little thing about the charicters movements and attacks, and then the peoples you fight attacks, And you will soon get better. I managed to get through the whole game without another controller until the very last boss! got past the first bit then realised there was more. Then switched on another controller after dieing -.-

Stupid game anyway, you're a DEAD samurai, who can die again, that doesn't make much sense.
You're an undead samurai. When you get hit enough, you lose the "un" part, and then you become a dead samuari.

There are two kinds of hard; good hard and bad hard. Bad hard comes from insanely stupid development decisions or gameplay issues, such as bad controls, horrible enemy stat balancing, or parts that take way too much skill to get through under any circumstances. However, Dishwasher is the good kind of hard; a challenging game that forces you to actually play, practice, and develop a strategy. That's what's so great about the XBLA and the popularity resurgence in games like Contra and Double Dragon. Developpers have found an outlet from which to release these difficult games. You may hate it, but I feel like a kid again, trying over and over to get a little farther in Maximum Carnage.

• 2 weeks later...

I started off the game playing on ninja difficulty and thought it was way too hard. I got stuck on the 2nd level. I then went back and started on easy. Piece of cake, flew through all the levels. I don't really see why people are complaining about easy :p. I went through each difficulty and Samurai was brutal but I managed to get through it. I can see why someone might complain about Samurai (gave me urges to smash my controller), but its meant to be hard. Gotta learn to dodge, gotta learn enemy patterns, gotta learn techniques that give you health (finish with proper button, some enemies give health when brabbed etc...).

Edited by adamdz

Dishwasher sucks all the way. Waste of 800 points that's it. Ugly graphics, frustrating, unfair and stupid gameplay, with stupidiest story one can imagine (story? 3yo kid would come up with better than this emo shit), music is profanation and sfx is making me puke.

That crap shouldn't ever come to Marketplace, and if it does then those fucks behind this should pay US to play this shit. Better go buy some lame gamerpics with sheeps than this "game".

If people find this game hard, try beating Bionic Commando Rearmed on Super Hard ;)

But yeah, LOL at everyone thats like waahhhhh this games too hard, not every game needs to be a simple hand holding excercise like Gears of War or something

Lol...this guy knows whats up. Bionic Commando:Rearmed on Super Hard is by far one of the hardest things I have accomplished in all my years of gaming. Try that for a challenge if your interested;)

Anyway, Im bout half way thru on Normal...and to be honest, not much of a challenge so far. Some of the early bosses are assholes but other than that it's a walk in the park. And once you get the chainsaw the game turns stupid easy. Yes I know....I haven't tried Samuari yet, to be honest im a lil scared to get into it just from how everyone makes it sound. But...I guarantee Im gonna do it!

People on this site tend to seem like pussies when it comes to a challenge. I always think I might have something huge to overcome based on comments like ..."Im a bitch...I cant do it"...than I breeze thru whatever it was.

And when I say people on this site...I mean the majority...there are the select few who are UPPERCASE G's, and I fall in that category.

Yea , that just happened.

Only category you fall in is self-cock-sucking-lame.

Challenge is good, game sucking as hard as dishwasher is bad.

self-cock-sucking-lame?? wow...i guess i give it to you for creativity...I bet your like 12. Did you learn that insult in pre-school?

Vir...dont get upset cause you can't hang ...instead i'll let you like my ass so you can feel adequate at life...after I shit all over my butt cheeks

Personally, I love this game. I think its meant to be played on easy first to kind of power up your character and get used to doing the combos and all. That's what I did. I kept dieing a lot when I started on normal mode. It's not the developers fault I wasn't used to the game. Boo-hoo. You bought a game your not good at.. its as simple as playing more to get better. Or get a friend to help in co-op mode.

Are you really mad that your bad at the game or are you mad because you really can't farm any of these achievements and have to earn them all yourself? Achievements don't necessarily make a game better, sometimes it can make it a little worse, especially if your a perfectionist who has to complete a game 100%. If you want to really be pissed off at earning an achievement, play Left 4 Dead and try to get nothing special legit.

If you cry because a video game is too hard I'm having a hard time wondering how you deal with hard decisions in your daily life. Quit fucking bitching and go do something else. It's your fault the game is hard. It's not just a button masher.

(this isn't really directed at anyone...just a rant for all those whiny bitches)

I really wished I enjoyed this game more. I think the game design is fantasic with lots of combos and depth to discover, however I find the art style extremely grating. Horrible, horrible imagery drawn in biro by a 13 year old Korn fan is the vibe I get. The game would be so so much better also if it didnt even try to have a story. I found the comics between each stage to be extremely offensive, as in I was supposed to take that shit seriously?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

To everyone in this thread complaining about "the samurai-difficulty being too hard":

I´ve read almost every comment saying "it´s impossible/too hard" on this subject, and to be a bit nice to you all I´m going to give you some small tips. If these tips helps you or not I cannot say, but it worked for me, so now I´ll tell you what tactics I came up with :)

1) The Shift Blade (which you get fron "the dude on the horse") is your BEST FRIEND! Because of its ability to teleport you to or from your enemy it´s priceless, BUT, don´t think you can beat the game on samurai using only Shift Blade. To succed you have to use the Shift Blade´s teleport and Y-attack combined with the Kamas quick attack-combos and the chainsaws powerattacks. The Uzi/shotgun is rubbish.

2) Aerial attacks are NEEDED to beat the game on samurai. Shift Blade teleport up + Y-attack gives you a strong downward cut.

3) Horde currency on easy, to always have as much Nutribread, überfish and continuehearts as possible

4) Make use of killing-blows. ALWAYS finish a stunned enemy, because this gives you a few seconds of "immortality" and you may use that time to think och your next move.

5) While fighting with blue/red ninjas (blue = invisible) try to fight as few as possible at every occasion. Fighting them al at the same time leads to instant death. Instead, make them run after you a bit while you teleport, do some aerial attacks, warp behind them and deal some blows before continuing to teleport.

6) Überfish is the LAST RESORT, DON´T USE IT IF YOU DON´T HAVE TO! If you need quick health, use 1-3 nutribread.

Okey, I hope these tips will help you all, Good luck everyone! ;)