Still Glitched Achievements

Which achievements are still glitched for you?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which achievements are still glitched for you?

• Payday!
    • No Job Too Big
    • Overachiever
    • Gozer's Most Wanted
    • Egon's Guinea Pig
    • Loans Paid Off
    • Employee of the Month
    • On the Payroll
    • Back Off Man. I'm a Scientist
    • Other - Please reply with what achievement.

Well, to be honest, I wasn't sure about the other trophies/achievements, for the most part I (like some people STILL believe) thought some gamers just weren't doing it right.

However, you can't argue that for the likes of On The Payroll, so if that's just basically a 50/50 chance of unlocking, then it's not a stretch to conclude other MP achievements/trophies are also affected the same way. One shot, 50/50 chance it'll unlock or then you're stuck without it.

I know most people thought that maybe we just weren't meeting the requirements but I have about 8 million online and it's safe to say I've picked up every pick up 100+ times. Egon's Guinea Pig sucks!!!!!!

Edit - pick up and USED

Edited by HabsCen10ial

Used successfully? not wasted?

For sure. I've been trying this for awhile now. I even thought maybe you had to max out all your secondary weapons before it would unlock.

Some people will have Egons Guinea Pig and Payday glitched

Some people will have On the Payroll and Payday glitched

Some people will have No Job Too Big and Payday glitched

Some people will have Loans Paid Off and Payday glitched

I don't think you will ever see anybody with Egons and On the Payroll, etc. I think it will always be Payday and one of the above.

For sure. I've been trying this for awhile now. I even thought maybe you had to max out all your secondary weapons before it would unlock.

I don't think you will ever see anybody with Egons and On the Payroll, etc. I think it will always be Payday and one of the above.

I have Egon's Guinea Pig, On the Payroll and Loans Paid Off. Then again it's probably because I didn't bother playing the MP once I heard about the glitches after I'd gotten Loans Paid Off.

This.

To refresh my memory, I consulted the achievement guide post-patch, and made sure to use each item (primary and secondary fire) on an enemy. Still no "Egon's Guinea Pig".

Guarantee I met the requirements pre-patch as well anyway. I've earned $10+ million...

P.S. I had 970 pre-patch. I was able to get "No Job too Big" post-patch. Yay... :chair

Edited by ZenLogikos

I have them both

You just started playing the game after the patch right? I was talking about people that already suffered for glitched achievements pre patch.

I should have been more specific.

I think there's more than enough evidence to suggest that those who done the the multiplayer before the patch won't get anything.

My only suggestion is that people request Terminal Reality to have there gamertag reset on there servers.

It should not be that big a job and it will get more ppl playing there multiplayer.

It ensures that achievement hunters get what they want and the leaderboards stay intact for those that don't care about the cheevos.

I think there's more than enough evidence to suggest that those who done the the multiplayer before the patch won't get anything.

My only suggestion is that people request Terminal Reality to have there gamertag reset on there servers.

It should not be that big a job and it will get more ppl playing there multiplayer.

It ensures that achievement hunters get what they want and the leaderboards stay intact for those that don't care about the cheevos.

That is not true. The only online achievements I didn't have before the patch came out was........

No Job Too Big

Gozer's Most Wanted

Overachiever

Payday

I had a total of 950 points out of the 1000 before the patch came out. Now I had collected all but 4 of the Most wanted ghosts before the patch. The other night I obtained No Job Too Big. As far as Overachiever goes I have almost 10 million dollars. I don't know if I need the wins, awards or both so I am still trying with that. If I had to guess it would be the awards, but I don't know how to get different ones. I usually get 1 out of the same 5 awards after every game. Gozer's Most Wanted and Pay Day I have yet to try and obtain fully. Before the patch I worked on both of these but never actually completed everything to get them. I am not sure if I can get this or not, but I will try.

I am just letting everyone know I played the hell out of this game before the patch.

That is not true. The only online achievements I didn't have before the patch came out was........

No Job Too Big

Gozer's Most Wanted

Overachiever

Payday

I had a total of 950 points out of the 1000 before the patch came out. Now I had collected all but 4 of the Most wanted ghosts before the patch. The other night I obtained No Job Too Big. As far as Overachiever goes I have almost 10 million dollars. I don't know if I need the wins, awards or both so I am still trying with that. If I had to guess it would be the awards, but I don't know how to get different ones. I usually get 1 out of the same 5 awards after every game. Gozer's Most Wanted and Pay Day I have yet to try and obtain fully. Before the patch I worked on both of these but never actually completed everything to get them. I am not sure if I can get this or not, but I will try.

I am just letting everyone know I played the hell out of this game before the patch.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ghostbusters/17397-post-job-awards.html

• 1 month later...
I'm stuck at 990. =/ After the patch, I easily got Gozer's Most Wanted but no matter how hard I try, I can't get Payday. And my brother can't get On the Payroll for some reason.

If you tried to do Payday! before the patch, the game probably thinks its already given it to you so it won't unlock now. Although, I know of a player who played post patch and Payday refuses to unlock for him, its his last MP achievement, he has 3 or 4 left in Single player.

Did On the Payroll glitch for your friend before or after the patch?

I got Overachiever last night, its usually the 60 games completed that gets everyone, it doesn't count failures.

• 1 year later...