Confused about Akatsuki image in Story Mode

possible spoilers:

OK so i've seen a picture with the sun behind the akatsuki and i counted how many akatsuki members were standing there and there is 11...

It just doesn't make sense.. Who is that 11th person? It can't be Yakiho because Yakiho's body is Pain's Deva body, and it can't be Nagato because Nagato is controlling the Pain bodies... So who is that 11th member? If I recall, there was never 11 members at one specific time so why are they all there in their akatsuki cloaks? Tobi joined after Sasori died and Orochimaru had left long before Tobi joined. Plotholes?

http://i44.tinypic.com/nvcbgp.jpg

Not sure, looks like Madara to me but that makes no sense lol Also, I think the Tobi and Pain text should be the other way around because it almost looks like they are positioned by who they were partnered with (Again, could be me lol).

Then why isnt Sasori next to Deidara? :o

It's possible. I know this isn't an important topic, it's just confusing and bugging me a little bit as to why they are showing 11 members here. The only possibility of the 11th member is Orochimaru.. But why, cuz having them all on screen together in their cloaks contradicts the timeline xD

It's possible. I know this isn't an important topic, it's just confusing and bugging me a little bit as to why they are showing 11 members here. The only possibility of the 11th member is Orochimaru.. But why, cuz having them all on screen together in their cloaks contradicts the timeline xD

I got it! Its YOU the player, YOU'RE the 11th member of the Akatsuki!! Sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance, erm Shinobi Alliance!!! :uzi:

OP: Sorry it's probably the Starbucks coffee lol but yeah, its troubling. I'm hoping someone can clarify it at some point or something. :confused:

if its the old Akatsuki tobi would not be there he would still be in the dark tricking little kids with candy and sharingans and rinnegans but the only way you can get 11 shadow people is the fact they are showing all know members becasue for tobi to be there sasori can not and i think one of the best teams up would be orachimaru and tobi fighting over who gets sasuke shhh p.s. every way sasuke dont drop the soap