Posted the other day got off work wayyy too late to join the party looking for a few of the anniversary achievements will be on today after 2 for a few hours and also later tonight off thursday and Friday as well would like to get this done. Also if anyone would like to do the legendary coop on anniversary I would enjoy that as well. Gt is chuckie0424 msg me and let me know when is good for all of you.

Edit I now only need Paper beats rock

Edited by chuckie0424

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get some of the Defiant + Anniversary achievements.

I'm free today, tomorrow and Friday.

Saturday and Sunday I'll be around in the daytime. Am in the UK so obviously time difference may come into play if the reader is from elsewhere :)

GT = Moorpheusl9 (small L, not a 1 etc)

Cheers

HALO Reach achievement boosting, I'm on all day today, tomorrow & have 3 controllers.

(Need all map packs)

Achievements I need:

- You blew it up

- License to kill

- Stick it to the man

- Bounty Hunter

- All Alone

- Emergency Room

I'd be glad to help you get any you need to. Much thanks.

Message me if your interested.

GT - KAAACHOW or CorruptTroll

(UK GMT)

Edited by KAAACHOW

Need some achievements done, willing to help out with anyone else that needs achievements as well!

GT: K Kash05

Needed:

Paper Beats Rock

Bounty Hunter

I have all the mappacks and 3 controllers. My Timezone is GMT -8 But I'm available anytime. Please message me here or ad my GT if you're interested, Thanks! :D

Edited by Seviar

Only one I need. I can help you with others depending on how time consuming they are after we all get All Alone. (Sorry been fucked over by too many people on this site so I'm getting mine first.)

I need 2 other people with 4 controllers so we can boost this.

I'll be online for the next few hours.

GT: Cerberus xii

I'm looking to do some boosting for a few more achievements before Halo 4 comes out. I need -

You Ate All the Chips (Noble 1)

Poppin' and Lockin' (Noble 1)

Don't Touch That! (Defiant)

Paper Beats Rock (Defiant)

All Alone (Defiant)

Top Shot (Anniversary)

Emergency Room (Anniversary)

Stick it to the Man! (Anniversary)

Dive Bomber (Anniversary)

License to Kill (Anniversary)

Bounty Hunter (Anniversary)

From Hell's Heart (Anniversary)

I have a mic, I'm not a little kid (if that matters?) and I'm free for tonight until 9ish and all day Saturday, PM my gamertag if you need me!

if anyone wants to complete the daily multiplayer matchmaking challenges. Send a TEXT message Make sure to have 4 controllers & mic ready. U can also get some achievements if u need them. That's a way to kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone.

HALO 4 SUCKS!

Edited by Ari Haswari

Hey guys I need to get all the anniversary achievements except for Top Shot. I also need Don't Touch That, Paper Beats Rock and All Alone from the defiant pack.

I've got 4 controllers and although on GMT am free most of the time. If anyone wants to boost a few of these before Halo 4 comes out let me know and hopefully we can get them done.

I'm looking to do most of the noble1 and defiant achievements, might be able to supply 2 controllers and I have a mic so we can do it quickly, will be available tomorrow(Saturday) all day so we can get this done. Shoot me a MSG on here or my gamer tag Superelitename. Thanks!

I need to do quite a few achievements before Halo 4 comes out, most of ours overlap.

I have two controllers.

Don't Touch That! (Defiant)

Paper Beats Rock (Defiant)

All Alone (Defiant)

Emergency Room (Anniversary)

Stick it to the Man! (Anniversary)

Dive Bomber (Anniversary)

License to Kill (Anniversary)

Bounty Hunter (Anniversary)

From Hell's Heart (Anniversary)

EDIT: Thank you to Cpt Porse, mrmilnes and ScHwOnSen. Good luck to everyone else.

Edited by BahamutVoid
Offer no longer open.