No sign of the final bow part.

Nercay

Don't think so :( opened every crate I could find while getting all the collectables :(

Having finished the game and choosing to 'continue' to start grabbing my missing collectibles, I was still unlocking pieces for one of my weapons, this done by revisiting the areas and grabbing more salvage (Can't remember which weapon).

I now just need enough salvage to fully upgrade it.

Edited by Bulldog LXXIII

Having finished the game and choosing to 'continue' to start grabbing my missing collectibles, I was still unlocking pieces for one of my weapons, this done by revisiting the areas and grabbing more salvage (Can't remember which weapon).

I now just need enough salvage to fully upgrade it.

Can't find anymore salvage or people to kill haha.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm missing that last bow part too....anyone remember how to get to the Chasm Monastery after the story is finished?

Ugh, I'm having the same problem. Cannot find the final piece for the life of me. If anyone remembers/finds a way back to the Monastery post-game that'd be lovely.

I've heard the pieces are discovered based on a salvage threshold, but at this point I have nearly 4000 pieces of salvage, eagerly awaiting the final piece =/

Ugh, I'm having the same problem. Cannot find the final piece for the life of me. If anyone remembers/finds a way back to the Monastery post-game that'd be lovely.

I've heard the pieces are discovered based on a salvage threshold, but at this point I have nearly 4000 pieces of salvage, eagerly awaiting the final piece =/

I hate to tell you buddy, but I had to re-do the whole game. It wasn't too bad because I needed Chatterbox.

From what I can tell, you need to hit a salvage threshold when you get to that story part and then you get the Bow part off of an enemy. I tried going back, but that doesn't work because the enemies are gone...good luck.

(For reference; the part is when you fight a couple of enemies by the huge bell)