Achievement Guide and Roadmap

NeoSant

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the note with the name of the area you want to complete. Everything will be clear.

Thanks, I missed this since I thought it would be like in the cemetary and since I got the twelve companions already.

Great, clean game now!

Hit a glitch that has cost me one achievement so far and may affect two if the 11/12 friends thing doesn't work.

[spoilers] When I went to hand the snow in to Bopo the background went black and he started talking about a fake memory [which he doesn't do in a video I've seen of it done right.]

When the talking ended we were both where his dad was burried, the quest didn't complete, I didn't get the multi-coloured gem and the acheivement didn't pop [and obviously due to not getting the gem I cannot go and free Bastion so cannot get 12/12 friends.] [/spoilers]

That didn't work. The Dust Storm chains broke every time.

It work if you switch to casual. But I don't know if you save after that it will affect the achievement that require to play on tough. So maybe don't save after that. Or could you simply wait later. There are some great locations for that achievement on tough difficulty later.

That didn't work. The Dust Storm chains broke every time.

are you holding Y at any point? what i did was tap y then b (you can kinda hear it in the video)so dust can rest abit to he didnt overheat

tested many times and always hit 1200-1400

save there and if you mess up just load game and retry

where in mudpot is a bomb plant i can use? to unlock the air jet to get to the cage?

edit: nvm just found it! aslo.. is anyone else have an issue with archer pass being gitched out completion wise? mine says 90% explored and 81% treasure found but i explored and got every treasure???

Edited by bassbrahhh

where in mudpot is a bomb plant i can use? to unlock the air jet to get to the cage?

edit: nvm just found it! aslo.. is anyone else have an issue with archer pass being gitched out completion wise? mine says 90% explored and 81% treasure found but i explored and got every treasure???

Hey, how did you get the bomb plant in Mudpot? It is probably obvious but it's driving me insane.

Hey, how did you get the bomb plant in Mudpot? It is probably obvious but it's driving me insane.

On top of Mudpot, on the left you have a screen with a teleporter to lady Tethys, and a bomb. That's the one you have to bring to the pillar up on earth. Might prove difficult with the two ennemies in sight.

Awesome.....thanks. Don't know how I missed the teleporter before.

I'd say that's impossible since you come back from that teleporter after defeating the boss. Unless you went back the way you came but boy that takes some time!

I'd say that's impossible since you come back from that teleporter after defeating the boss. Unless you went back the way you came but boy that takes some time!

Hehe....I don't know.....I must have backtracked after the boss fight because I still had the sheep stuck behind the pillar as well.