• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm missing 4 side quests right now:

Reunited Marvin's wife.

The Darkness

ER

Healthcare

On the chapter after you burn the films on the roof, I had 3 quests available but apparently it glitched and wouldn't let me accept them. Now I'm at the end of the game and I'm guessing I can't do them since we moved past there and are at another camp now? Could I join someone else's game around that chapter and get them done that way? I'd rather not do the entire game over. Also, does anyone know where to find Rescue Luke and Find Marvin's wife?

Does anyone know where to get the Reunited find Marvin's Wife one? That is what I most importanly think I am missing. Otherwise I might need to rescue Xavier or Lydia (I don't know where they are either.) If anyone can answer at least one of my questions it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by xRobLung98x

Does anyone know where to get the Reunited find Marvin's Wife one? That is what I most importanly think I am missing. Otherwise I might need to rescue Xavier or Lydia (I don't know where they are either.) If anyone can answer at least one of my questions it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Lydia is on top of the sea market.

Xavier is next to Ogio Moke's laundry just before the bridge to Fort Henderson. He's on top of some crates.

For Marvin's wife, you must complete family ties and then Marvin's wife will be in Cecil's makeshift hospital on one of the beds.

I seriously hate this achievement with a damn passion.. I had saved it on my flashdrive before doing final mission and im still 78/80.. (Main story counts as 1) so where the fuck is this other mission... I heard there is a part 2 to safe heaven and does it say that after completing it.. I have done everything in this game and as far as the "13" boss he doesnt count right? so what else is there to do..

I seriously hate this achievement with a damn passion.. I had saved it on my flashdrive before doing final mission and im still 78/80.. (Main story counts as 1) so where the fuck is this other mission... I heard there is a part 2 to safe heaven and does it say that after completing it.. I have done everything in this game and as far as the "13" boss he doesnt count right? so what else is there to do..

It's not a part 2 to Safe haven, my bad. Save Haven starts in the jungle and is then finished in Henderson. There are 13 dead zones but only 12 count for quests because one of the missions brings you into one of the dead zones and you beat the boss there.

Wheres xavier???!?!? Also if Safe Haven counts as 2 quests where do you start part 2?

It's not a part 2 to Safe haven, my bad. Save Haven starts in the jungle and is then finished in Henderson. There are 13 dead zones but only 12 count for quests because one of the missions brings you into one of the dead zones and you beat the boss there.

i have been doing co-op with a friend but we did the first part of safe haven and then it says to go to henderson but there is nothing showing on the map to say where it is, can you tell me how to find henderson?

Looks like this 78/80 glitch is hitting more and more people. Chalk me up as another victim. Doesn't look like they're going to patch this game either. Certainly ain't playing through them all again. What a crock of shit.

I don't blame you man.. going through all that and to be fucked by 78/80 is horse shit.. It's not like we can play the game at a certain points and try to re-obtain the quest and beat it..No.. you gotta play it all over again or have another save to try to re-obtain it. I'm gonna double,triple, quadruple check this and see what I'm really missing..

I don't blame you man.. going through all that and to be fucked by 78/80 is horse shit.. It's not like we can play the game at a certain points and try to re-obtain the quest and beat it..No.. you gotta play it all over again or have another save to try to re-obtain it. I'm gonna double,triple, quadruple check this and see what I'm really missing..

Yup. I've got a backup save I can try some things with and also do some experiments. If I figure a way to avoid it, I'll be sure to post back. By my count, it screwed up for me upon playing today so I might be able to salvage it.

I think the general consensus is to backup regularly and pray it doesn't hit you.

EDIT :- Well scratch backing up your save, your achievement progress is tied to profile so if you hit this glitch, you're done unless you completely wipe your data off your profile. Great.

Edited by ponypo2001

Yup. I've got a backup save I can try some things with and also do some experiments. If I figure a way to avoid it, I'll be sure to post back. By my count, it screwed up for me upon playing today so I might be able to salvage it.

I think the general consensus is to backup regularly and pray it doesn't hit you.

EDIT :- Well scratch backing up your save, your achievement progress is tied to profile so if you hit this glitch, you're done unless you completely wipe your data off your profile. Great.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I got it to finally unlocked... I know what I was missing and its strange... It was during the main story for me on Chapter 2 It just never registered and It finally did. ^_^ For anyone who has done all the quests in their 1st playthrough and still 78/80 I say beat the game and play the game a 2nd time and go through the story.. Idk why these story missions dont count but they should when playing again. Hopefully everyone can obtain this difficult glitchy achievement.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I got it to finally unlocked... I know what I was missing and its strange... It was during the main story for me on Chapter 2 It just never registered and It finally did. ^_^ For anyone who has done all the quests in their 1st playthrough and still 78/80 I say beat the game and play the game a 2nd time and go through the story.. Idk why these story missions dont count but they should when playing again. Hopefully everyone can obtain this difficult glitchy achievement.

Very nice that it unlocked for you sir. Did you do a new game plus or play as another character? I don't mind another quick runthrough of the story so I'll give it a go too and see if it works.