brave leader (free fight achievement)

grith

I easily was able to get the other 6 achievements in this game, but Im stuck on the free fight achievement. I think my game just hates me and doesnt want to let me have it. I literally been playing for hours and hours in the free fight on single matches. My matches usually last 35-50 seconds long with the ring out technique. And I know Iv played well over 50 matches. Can anyone give me any advice for what they did or what I may need to do so get this achievement. thx!

• 2 weeks later...

it really seems to be an annoying achievement. it finally gave me the achievement after i played way more than i needed to do. i first tried just 50 times with the same wrestler, then i tried switching it up. i really think i put in about 150 matches or so, and the game finally coughed up the achievement. dont give up!!

• 1 year later...

Having playing constant free fight matches for 3 days i have finally unlocked this achievement and can hopefully clear up where people are getting confused and why it isnt unlocking!

Firstly, although the "survival" mode is within the free fight menu, wins in this mode DO NOT count towards this achievement. I have won this mode 4 times (120 wins!) and it does not count.

The mode you shoud be selecting is the 1 v1 exhibition which is the top selection within the free fight menu.

The following is extremely important and the reason it took me over 200 wins before realising non of my progress was counting towards the achievement! When you defeat your opponent whether it be by ringout or pin or whatever you will see two options appear in the top right of the screen. Im not sure exactly what they say because i dont speak japanese but if you pick the first option another match will instantly restart and if you pick the second option you will be returned to the main menu. IF YOU KEEP SELECTING THE REMATCH OPTION IT WILL NOT COUNT AS ANOTHER MATCH SO THE ACHIEVEMENT WILL NEVER UNLOCK! I learnt this the hard way! So make sure u pick the second option after winning each of your matches - rinse and repeat. The 50 wins dont have to be in one sitting but remember to save your data from the main menu occassionally. It has also been suggested to me that you need to defeat 50 DIFFERENT wrestlers to unlock this achievement. This is definatley not true because at the time of me unlocking the achievement there were only 42 wrestlers on my roster. Hopefully this will save people alot of time and worry. This achievement isnt glitched but rather very unclear.

• 4 years later...

I've been going at this for 3-4 days now and have written down that I have won 500+ matches! Can someone please clarify what it is that needs to be done to unlock this achievement?

I've followed everything written above but can't unlock this. I have even started a new save file and gone over 50 without any success :(