Veteran Glitch...

Does the Veteran Glitch still work?

Step 1

Play the level on Recruit (Easy) until the last checkpoint, and then save and quit.

Step 2

Change the storage device . Go to Menu >Options >Select Save Device and restart the level on Veteran, then save and quit.

Step 3

Go back to the original storage device and continue the last checkpoint on Veteran.

Credit goes to TOkani for also pointing me to kero's forum post about this glitch at Xbox360achievements.org. Kero's link is invalid.

Edited by BrassBallz

I hear ya. MW2 is on the chopping block and I'm a die-hard BF:BC2 player and fan as well ;-)

Not to be rude, but if you have to "glicth" the campaign on veteran you shouldn't be posting about it. Im not the greatest but it took me about 4 hours to beat the campaign on vet.

The EASIEST Veteran campaign of all the Call of Duty's by a mile.

Thanks anyway.

Is that not what this site is all about, getting free and/or easy cheevos?

Edited by Method

yeah...but man...really? On this campaign?!?

You get me a glitch for WAW and I'll be happy as can be...GD germans.

I've beaten half of it on Veteran already but I'm pretty much done with this game and want to wring out the last few cheevos as quickly as possible. I'm going for 100K and I'm getting very close now...

Now, if you were to glitch, say, Hanna Montana, then you would be relegated to the lowest circle of Hell. Some guy in this forum has "real men play Hanna Montana" in his sig but I just can't bring myself to do it. I do have some self respect left, but for how long....

Edited by BrassBallz

I've beaten half of it on Veteran already but I'm pretty much done with this game and want to wring out the last few cheevos as quickly as possible. I'm going for 100K and I'm getting very close now...

Now, if you were to glitch, say, Hanna Montana, then you would be relegated to the lowest circle of Hell. Some guy in this forum has "real men play Hanna Montana" in his sig but I just can't bring myself to do it. I do have some self respect left, but for how long....

seriously...if you start now you'll be done before 5pm eastern.

this was my first time playing through a call of duty game, played it through on vet from the beginning, and took me about 13 hours. i enjoyed it all, only had trouble with a few spots. 5 hours is pretty impressive. i'm a little scared to play W@W.

OP: i can understand wanting to get through it quickly if you're just going for the score, you still get the story.

The question was "does the glitch work" not "do you guys think the campaign is hard? Discuss". If all you have to say is about whether the game is hard then you're adding nothing to the thread and just being a pain in the ass.

From what I can gather from gamesave forums (stuff like xpadder) it seems to still work, but I can't guarantee that first hand.

The question was "does the glitch work" not "do you guys think the campaign is hard? Discuss". If all you have to say is about whether the game is hard then you're adding nothing to the thread and just being a pain in the ass.

From what I can gather from gamesave forums (stuff like xpadder) it seems to still work, but I can't guarantee that first hand.

This forum is to find the fastest ways to finish off achievements and we are simply telling him he could have been done already by the time he posted this.

yeah...but man...really? On this campaign?!?

You get me a glitch for WAW and I'll be happy as can be...GD germans.

Ya. . . . MW2 on Vet is a cake walk. . . . sorta dissapointed by it. . . I actually was not even that interested in the story so I stopped for a month lol but ya. . . .WaW. . . . shit.

Welcome to the free world...where you have the right to post your pointless comment.