Several Quest Problems and Questions I have...

squirreltakos

Well, to start off if someone can help me with any of these I would be happy..

1. The Coming Storm-I've found the last of the items that Ahjazda requires. I should return them to her..... Problem is that when I talk to her it automatically says "I've haven't found anything" to her.. I think the problem might be cause I have two pairs of cold pants.. I gave Limmion 2 sweetrolls on accident, I am wondering if this is some sort of glitch or something? I can't seem to give her the pants she wants.
  2. Ghosts of Vitharn-This one I went there and killed all the bad ghosts and nothing happens... I found it and went to the door and it says it's shut by some supernatural force. How do I get it open? I jumped over the walls and tried to go in but didn't work... Anyone know how to start it?
  3. The Musuem of Oddities-What do I have to find that is "odd"? And where do I find it?
  4. The Antipodean Hammer-I need to find something called a matrix... any idea where to get one?

Plz if you have any idea on any of these quests I'd be quite happy... :\

I have only played the Isles a little bit, but a "Matrix" is what one of the two forgemasters in Crucible and Bliss use to forge magical weapons from Madness and Amber Ore.

The of the two Matrices I have found: One was in a chest in the 1st quest and the other was on a grummit in the 1st quest.

I would try http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:Shivering_Isles for any other questions you have as this is a very in depth site.