Black Ops :: The Blinktage

ChizCafe

Hey all of you at X360A out there! I spent 7 hours probably more getting my final goofy clips together, editing and synching to the best of my abilities together to make this awesome really also funny montage to one of my favorite songs of all times. I tried to get this out, and I did for Thanksgiving so everyone could enjoy it. I wanna know what you guys the community think of it, took me a long time to do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpkcjrhCOGE]YouTube - Black Ops :: The Blinktage[/ame]

Also Im sure you guys know but I did start doing a Lets Play Walkthrough for Black Ops on veteran, which is a helpful walkthrough tip guide but also the humorous side of me saying funny random shit since it is basically a live commentary and a blind run through lol so I will link that, Mission 2 is currently in the works.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-vqdrLbXM]YouTube - Lets Play Call of Duty: Black Ops | Veteran Campaign Mission 1 | Part 1[/ame]

Also last but not least, since the theater mode isnt perfected, I am a nice person. I am offering my services as a video game recorder for anyones clips, So if you have a couple clips or a gameplay you want to get onto your YouTube channel I will gladly take your clip, watch it and record it, edit it to high quality using my video effects and render it for you. If you wanna drop commentary on it then just record your voice and I will synch it with your video for you, just trying to be helpful. To see my quality go check out my channel which you can find in the 2 videos above, my youtube name is DrCoffeeMD.

Have a great day you all! Happy Late Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday Deals!

Peace!

I liked the video and the choice of music, but there was WAY to much holding the trigger down and sweeping back and forth in that video! ;)

I dont get what you mean holding down trigger and sweeping back in forth? I didnt really hip fire at all in my clips, I just about always aim and if your referring to I strafe when I shoot then yeah Lol I have always done that all the way back since Call of Duty 4 and Halo 2, I move horizontally when I shoot. Otherwise I dont understand what you mean. You didnt like how I got my triples and what not? Lol they dont usually line up perfectly straight, You tend to have to move to get them all :p

+

Music was ok

No hipfire LOLOL skill video

Quality was nice

-

Random clips was pointless and boring

Double kills arent that funny to watch

If you are including random clips talky icons make it look retarded

Average montage, but ive seen worse ones so 3/5

Well i laugh at the random clips and a lot of people enjoyed it, I didnt have appropriate clips for those particular moments in the song. Such as the quiet solo bridge plucking section with the train, so i felt that was more appropriate then like a bunch of kills of randomness, it was a gap between the chaos so i made a clip for it.

I agree with what you said about the text, I was really debating 50/50 on using them or not but they coorelated with the lyrics at some point and it helped tell the story like at the beginning people really wouldnt understand why that scene is there but the lyrics say "I dont care what you say about me" along those lines so I did that goofy thing.

But I do agree and next time I wont use them, I felt it kind of messed with the fluid nature of it but I love it.

Thanks for all the feedback so far

Its not suppose to be a Sandy Ravage type montage where I get like 6 sprays and go 100-0 and just rape face beast mode. Its suppose to just be my good clips I managed to save, too a song I enjoy and one I know a lot of others enjoy with some silly clips in the middle and at the end, I like to make people life and provide entertainment. Thats what the random clips are, they are goofy fillers that match up with the lyrics, I dont know man they make me laugh everytime I watch them.

By plain idk what you were looking for like did you want each transition to flash bright colors and shit? thats just annoying. Did you want a trip collateral no scope? Lol cause I dont play like that, I mean I havent seen a lot of Black Ops montages up so quickly and this is something I did for fun mainly cause I love the song and I wanted to provide entertainment and make people laugh. I dont know what you were looking for exactly.

Also the only double kill I threw in there was that one at the beginning and in all honesty the reason I put that clip in there wasnt for those kills in the building, it was for the awesome Rambo run outside threw enemies, dolphin diving past a guy and in air turning on him and winning the gun fight with a pistol also while his teammates were all there. The point of the double kills in the house was to setup to see what was going to happen. All the other clips are triple and up

Also last but not least, since the theater mode isnt perfected, I am a nice person. I am offering my services as a video game recorder for anyones clips, So if you have a couple clips or a gameplay you want to get onto your YouTube channel I will gladly take your clip, watch it and record it, edit it to high quality using my video effects and render it for you. If you wanna drop commentary on it then just record your voice and I will synch it with your video for you, just trying to be helpful. To see my quality go check out my channel which you can find in the 2 videos above, my youtube name is DrCoffeeMD.

Have a great day you all! Happy Late Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday Deals!

Peace!

Awesome, I've been looked for someone to capture a couple of films for me if that wouldn't be too much bother. I would really appreciate it.

Since people have given feedback on the montage, I'll go for the walk through. For any sort of FPS walk through type thing, whether you're doing a Let's Play or a commentary doing it live and on the highest difficulty is a horrible idea. You are focused on the game so you don't say much. Try doing post commentary and write down some ideas beforehand. Not like a script or anything, just stuff that's interesting to talk about.

Since people have given feedback on the montage, I'll go for the walk through. For any sort of FPS walk through type thing, whether you're doing a Let's Play or a commentary doing it live and on the highest difficulty is a horrible idea. You are focused on the game so you don't say much. Try doing post commentary and write down some ideas beforehand. Not like a script or anything, just stuff that's interesting to talk about.

I agree, thats always a better idea than trying to commentary it as you go along.

You can watch your footage and know when to say what and put in things you may have missed otherwise.