Achievement Trading Thread

Juiceh

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for people to play this with. I play expert guitar and expert drums but I won't be on the drums for a while due to just having surgery. I will be on pretty much all the time for like the next 2 weeks. Having a mic isn't a must but it is greatly appreciated. If interested send me a message or game invite saying you are from this site looking to play. Long Live Gaming™

:woop:GT: OracularThunder:woop:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought this game off Amazon when I saw it was about $15 and will be getting it Friday. Looking to boost all online/band achievements, can do Expert Guitar/Bass, and Medium Drums, but I'm pretty suckish at Vocals

GT: Superhalo0 (the last 2 characters are an o and a zero)

• 1 month later...

Looking to boost and help boost band achievements and score achievements. I play expert drums, hard bass, and hard/expert vocals... I can do guitar on medium/hard but really prefer not to.

I'm free most weekdays after 5pm EST, Fridays and Saturdays can be sketchy but for big achieves, I can make time, Sundays are made for drumming so I'm almost always available.

Please send a msg with your friend invites so I know its not a random.

I also play/boost all Rock Bands, GH:WT, GH5 and sadly Band Hero... so add me up if you just want a band member to jam with.

I can play all instruments on expert but preferably guitar. I'm on pretty much all day today.http://www.entertainmentfm.com/01.jpghttp://www.entertainmentfm.com/28.jpghttp://www.entertainmentfm.com/03.jpg

http://www.entertainmentfm.com/05.jpghttp://www.entertainmentfm.com/04.jpghttp://www.entertainmentfm.com/29.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

There might be a chance you're not up for it. But I am in need of Bearers of the Standard achievement, and I have one other person to help me. I can sing and play bass at the same time. So all I need is your guitar skills for this achievement. P.S. I am a little late to the achievement trading thread so this might be a long shot. Gamer Tag is "The Third Sedin".

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for people to play with (and against) for all of the MultiPlayer achievements. I can play Expert guitar and bass and I also have a Guitar Hero microphone although I'm not a good singer by far xD I'll be up for this anytime in the next few months, just shoot me a message on here if you're interested and we'll try and sort 4 people out (:

• 1 month later...
Looking to boost and help boost band achievements and score achievements. I play expert drums, hard bass, and hard/expert vocals... I can do guitar on medium/hard but really prefer not to.

I'm free most weekdays after 5pm EST, Fridays and Saturdays can be sketchy but for big achieves, I can make time, Sundays are made for drumming so I'm almost always available.

Please send a msg with your friend invites so I know its not a random.

I also play/boost all Rock Bands, GH:WT, GH5 and sadly Band Hero... so add me up if you just want a band member to jam with.

I'm looking to do quiet a list on WoH;

- Apostates of Orthodoxy

- Bearers of the Standard

- Mythical Millionaire

- String Twins

- Poor Boys

- The Meek

- Gold Standard

- Seasoned Competitor

That's quiet a list for me, I admit, but shouldn't take long to complete the list. I'm willing to help you get the achievements on Band Hero (Considering i need them too the 4 player band that is) and World Tour (if i can help that is). I Have a guitar that I play on expert. My brother plays drums so I can ask him to jump on the drums while we do the set. We need atleast 2 more people that are either Bassists or Vocalists from the look of it. I'm available all times from 6/7pm GMT till late. I have a mic to speak, and a messenger pad to type fast with if no one has a mic.

Gamertag: Sc4ryP3ngu1n.

Add me if you need help or are willing to help.

• 1 month later...

Looking for a few expert-level players to help with any achievements possible.

My main instrument is Guitar but I can also play drums, bass, or vocals if need be.

-Tracker of Deeds (5 Hero Feed Items)

-Ultimate Answerer (Earn all stars on a song)

-Scion of Excess (11x Multiplier, 4-player band)

-Apostates of Orthodoxy (5-star song with 4-player non-standard band)

-Bearers of the Standard (5-star song with 4-player standard band)

-Mathematic Sharpshooters (Score ending with 000 as a band)

-String Twins (Earn same score with bass and guitar)

-The Meek (2112 Pt 4, 3-4 player standard band)

-Seasoned Competitor (Play all competitive modes at least ones)

GT: NirvanicaZ

Edited by NirvanicaZ

Looking for a few expert-level players to help with any achievements possible.

My main instrument is Guitar but I can also play drums, bass, or vocals if need be.

-Tracker of Deeds (5 Hero Feed Items)

GT: NirvanicaZ

For all those looking to get Tracker of Deeds, this can be done on your own! Simply press the blue note to open up the feed, scroll to the DLC note an press green, press red to go back. rinse and repeat and the achievement is yours :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for players to get these achievements:

Ultimate Answerer (Earn all Stars from any one song)

String Twins (Guitar and Bass getting the same score)

Bearers of the Standard (4-player Standard Band)

Scions of Excess (11x multiplier)

The Meek (Beat 2112 Part 4 as a Standard band)

Gamertag: ZAGO LICIOUS :woop:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I need help with all the band related achievements on this game and world tour,rock band, rock band 3,and the Beatles rock band. I play expert guitar and have almost no problem with any song. So message me at TheMexicanGod94 and ill give alittle more details on the achievements I need for the game