Achievements not unlocking

Lord Revan

some of them are and some aren't....I am Level 10 Wingman but neither of the player level cheeves have popped, nor has the one for beating the first three missions (Coral Lake E/W and Underground Lake) completely. Pissing me off. I hope I don't have to do this shit all over again. Anyone else experiencing this?

some of them are and some aren't....I am Level 10 Wingman but neither of the player level cheeves have popped, nor has the one for beating the first three missions (Coral Lake E/W and Underground Lake) completely. Pissing me off. I hope I don't have to do this shit all over again. Anyone else experiencing this?

I beat the first three missions twice (in easy and classic) and the achievement didn't unlock.

Will unlock later.

Got the problems with "get to level 5" (unlocked when I got to level 8), "collect 18 anti-somethings" (unlocked after i collected number 20), "buy 3 dragons" (unlocked after buying the 4th) and so on.

And the Kinect achievements had to be done twice by me to unlock them.

It happened to me a lot since the "patch." Had to get a hold of Xbox support.

Go to settings

Disc & Blu-ray

Persistent Storage

Clear Persistent Storage

Then got to Network (still under settings)

Advanced Settings

Alternate MAC address

Clear

Then Remove your gamertag from the console and hard reset. (Hold the power button for 10 seconds and after console shuts off, remove power cord, replace power cord).

Turn the console back on

Recover Gamertag

Load up any game that you are not unlocking achievements on and it will sync to the cloud. Now any achievement that shows 100% but hasn't unlocked will do so after doing whatever it was one more time.

These were the steps support gave me and my achievements have been popping just fine since. Hope this helps!

It happened to me a lot since the "patch." Had to get a hold of Xbox support.

Go to settings

Disc & Blu-ray

Persistent Storage

Clear Persistent Storage

Then got to Network (still under settings)

Advanced Settings

Alternate MAC address

Clear

Then Remove your gamertag from the console and hard reset. (Hold the power button for 10 seconds and after console shuts off, remove power cord, replace power cord).

Turn the console back on

Recover Gamertag

Load up any game that you are not unlocking achievements on and it will sync to the cloud. Now any achievement that shows 100% but hasn't unlocked will do so after doing whatever it was one more time.

These were the steps support gave me and my achievements have been popping just fine since. Hope this helps!

So after all those steps you need to meet the requirements of said achievement again? Does this work for the current bug that everyone and there mother is experiencing lately?

I beat the first three missions twice (in easy and classic) and the achievement didn't unlock.

did you two beat all of the missions in that area? like does the mission bar next to medals say 100%

Same here. 100%.

I think those cheeves are permafucked. Sorry to say it. 100 points down the toilet.

Not true, if you have any achievement that shows 100% on the tracker it will unlock if you meet the requirements again after 48hrs, Could be sooner but 48hrs will def unlock if you do the stuff for it again, However if you have no progress bar at all then yeah your fucked

Not true, if you have any achievement that shows 100% on the tracker it will unlock if you meet the requirements again after 48hrs, Could be sooner but 48hrs will def unlock if you do the stuff for it again, However if you have no progress bar at all then yeah your fucked

Source: I have had to do this for at least 20+ achievements in this game and it works everytime, Same goes for challenged that also required me to wait 48hrs and try again and BAM, insta popped

Has anyone tried to do just a hard reset without all the extra steps? The reason I ask is because I was having serious online connection issues for about a week on Sniper Elite 3 and one other game. Nothing I did internally seemed to work until I just did a simple hard reset. Everything has been running great since. As a matter of fact as soon as I played Sniper for less than five minutes I had four achievements pop that were clearly already unlocked. It just took the reset to get the game to give them to me.

Source: I have had to do this for at least 20+ achievements in this game and it works everytime, Same goes for challenged that also required me to wait 48hrs and try again and BAM, insta popped

OK so basically I have to play through all six of the main missions again since its now been 48 hours. I'll give it a shot tonight and report back. Luckily this is a very short game and I can just hire a wingman to blaze through these.