Dogtag Locations: Do Out of Bounds and Different textures / Objects affect Spawn?

ReligiousKnives

Hey Guys,

By Now everyone has most likely seen the Reddit sub post and the video guides on youtube highlighting all the positions for the Final Stand dogtags across all 4x new maps.

However, both the pictures and video guides are either taken from Xbox One or PC gameplay. A Few locations have very different textures and in game objects that are not visible in the Xbox 360 Version.

A few examples of this would the the Forklift Truck on Hammerhead That contains a dogtag (Image 9 on Reddit image) at it's base and the 'Pipes' on Hangar 21 (Image 7 on Reddit image).

My Question here would be, are these locations void, i.e Will the dogtags never appear in these areas, or would they appear in these areas still but just not amongst the objects that are not part of the 360 texture pack?

Secondly - If playing conquest, can the dog tags spawn in out of bounds areas or will they always spawn in an in bounds area? Again, as Xbox One and PC holds more players per game, the conquest areas are bigger. If they do not spawn in certain areas this will remove roughly 2-3 locations on every map,

Chris

• 1 month later...

Yep I found All Dogtags on all 4 Final Stand maps.

Interesting but I could never confirm if some tag locations are made redundant on xbox360.

For example Hammerhead, Logging area near the Rail Gun at A.

There's a spawn point near the Lorry which has 2 spawn points (Underneath and near wheel and on top of lorry.

The spawn point in reddit images shows one of those yellow mini diggers with a tag in the middle of the tracks and crane. on 360 this is not here and instead there's a blank space where the digger would be. Would be interested to know if anyone has got the tag from here to debunk a theory!

Chris