Member rateings

fugitivetoby31

Ok this idea came into my head at about 4am after Pants Party helped me out big time on a couple of games.

Basically I wondered if it was possible to start a member rateing scheme. Similar lines to eBay and alike. Someone helps you out you give them a positive rateing, someone is unpleasant or unco-operative on a trade and you can leave negative feedback.

Not trying to generate extra work for you guys but there maybe a simple way to implement it.

Benefits.

1) Members will be able to see who the most helpful people are.

2) The people who go that extra mile to help others will receive some recognition for their efforts.

If this is a lousey idea then fair enough, just treat this as some praise for Pants Party :p

Yeah I actually wanted something like that but more along the lines of a reputation system. Where people can give positive or negative feedback on a specific post. The problem with the entire thing though is and I know Webb and Minty will probably say this is "abuse." When it comes down to it, some people on here are very immature and childish. They'll probably abuse the system and neg everybody making them look questionable. So even though I like the idea and would enjoy it being implemented, I don't think it follow through properly.