Trophy for Prime Mode location?

I just read that you have to select Prime Mode in the Multiplayer lobby to unlock this. I also heard that it resets your multiplayer stats to zero. I reached level 25 and will have to do this when I get home from work later today. I hope this is how it works because I would hate it if this achievement is glitched.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sure you're supposed to get a gamerpic? I think what you are talking about is just the prime symbol next to your name. this sphere with a moving ring around it... kind of that. hard to explain. but maybe it's just that...!?

The GamerPic is what I was talking about, correct. Any idea how to get that? I have completed Prime Mode.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
The GamerPic is what I was talking about, correct. Any idea how to get that? I have completed Prime Mode.

There is no "gamerpic". You get a "Symbol" next to your Gamertag inside the lobbies. It's a sphere. You can see lots of people with it next to there gamertag when you play online.

If the Symbol is missing next to your name I'm not sure why that happened.

However, if you ARE looking for a gamerpic to unlock on your tag that isn't going to happen as the game doesn't offer a gamerpic for prime mode. Only a Symbol in game. You didn't miss anything. You unlocked all the game has to offer.