Achievements Discussion

g4m3r7ag

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I was wondering what you need to do to get complete? I finished the Classic mode on Sick difficulty and just finished Story mode on Sick also but the only thing I have not done was finish the Skate shop challenges. Is that all I need to do to get complete or do I have to go back and beat the Story mode on all the easier difficulties? Do I have to get all the Gaps? If that is the case Im done and will stick with 900 points because that makes no sense in that case.

i havent played a tony hawk game since tony hawk 3 and i wasnt very good at it.  would this be an easy game to get acheivements for or is it ahrd to pick up everything

Its relatively easy, but if ur not good at Tony Hawk games, it could be a pain, cause some of the goals could be tough for you if you're not good..

i found it quite hard to get it with the sharp right turn. as seen in the gap videos it was a lot easier to go on the roof, ollie off and go off the board in air to acid drop in the pipeside opposite to the fire escape. that way you come quite straight back to the fire escape with enough speed. that way i had the gap on the first try. have fun

About that Complete achievement i have a question about that......

I HAVE COMPLETED...........STORY MODE ON EASY,NORMAL,SICK.........CLASSIC MODE ON NORMAL AND SICK....

AND I ALSO FOUND ALL GAPS [PAIN IN THE @$$ BY THE WAY.......ALL CAUSE I WANTED THAT LAST ACHIEVEMENT AND I STILL DONT HAVE IT AND IM PISSED >:(

anybody know what i need to do to get that last achievement thankz

• 2 weeks later...

I got this yesterday and I've completed the Story Mode on Normal. Will I have to complete it again on Easy and Sick to contribute towards the Game Complete achievement?

I've got all the goals in Minneapolis and I've got one or two done in the next level (forgotten the name). I don't think I'll manage to get all of the goals though.

I'll soon get on to getting the Record achievements and the Live ones. Is the game any good online?

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty good online. The kinda neat thing that they did is that, when you join a match online, its just free skate till the match starts. So you're not sitting there staring at your standard lobby screen waiting for people to show up. You just skate around till the host starts the match. I thought that was a pretty good idea. More games should be like that.

I just need to get the Classic Mode Complete and the Game Complete achievements now. I got the Live ones just by entering each level on my own, and then quitting when Achievement Unlocked came up.

Don't know if I can really be bothered tieing up all the loose ends in Classic Mode and then trying to find all the gaps and such in Story Mode. Is all of that really worth 150 points?

I just need to get the Classic Mode Complete and the Game Complete achievements now. I got the Live ones just by entering each level on my own, and then quitting when Achievement Unlocked came up.

Don't know if I can really be bothered tieing up all the loose ends in Classic Mode and then trying to find all the gaps and such in Story Mode. Is all of that really worth 150 points?

those r the only 2 achievements i need also! damn them!:mad: