Best place to sell weapons/armour

Decaying Rat

No - Charisma is the stat that governs it but barter is the skill for lower prices and higher selling...

Technically, a higher Charisma will help because it increases Barter, but I think it's only 2 points per point of Charisma...

It's better to find clothes that increase your barter and wear them when you trade.

Just like wearing the Naughty Nightware is good when you're wandering around town talking to people ;)

Technically, a higher Charisma will help because it increases Barter, but I think it's only 2 points per point of Charisma...

It's better to find clothes that increase your barter and wear them when you trade.

Just like wearing the Naughty Nightware is good when you're wandering around town talking to people ;)

Heh yea thats what I ment by it governs it... But puting your 17 or 21 into barter is better than gaining 1 Cha in my opinion :Bounce:

• 2 weeks later...

each vendor has a set amount per day but in tenpenny there are 2 vendors totaling 1200 caps per day. ones in the botique on the back left and the other is the clothing vendor on the back right. and yes barter helps but it dosent really matter tenpenny still gives you more caps per item. in megaton you can sell bottle cap mines for 40 in tenpenny you sell them for 47 and my barter was at 20.

hope this helps