Achievement Trading Thread

dakisbac

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, i am looking for some boosting partners for the multiplayer achievements in Dead or Alive 5.

I am from germany ,but i do speak english too. I also have a mic.

Anyway, i want to get all achievements and i am looking for people to boost with.

So if you are interested just let me know by quoting my message here or send me a private message with your gamertag. :)

Best regards

D.A.

PS: i have plenty of time and much patience, i will be online for the whole day + saturday and sunday (all day online).

Edited by Dark Anaconda

Up for any and all online achievements, even the infamous 1000 Matches, lol. :3

Look out for an invite from me.

Anyways looking to do any online achievements, Im from Ontario Canada. i have a mic and a turbo controller if needed.

Im pretty much on all day everyday so just hit me up with a request.

Me me! I'd really like someone (or some people) to get the 50 invitations achievement with because I really don't mind playing online. I make my own lobby and set it to winner stays one-round fights and usually get a couple people playing, it's a lot of fun really. :D

Please send me a message first on Xbox Live if you're going to add me so I know where the invite is coming from!

Greetings,

I am interested in boosting online achievements as well.

Here are the achievements I need help for:

*Rivals: Register 5 fighters in your Fight List.

*Rival Rumble: Fight online 10 times.

*Rival Rampage: Fight online 100 times.

DOA5 Is My Life: Fight online 1000 times.

*My Fight, My Rules: Create your own online lobby.

*Get out there and Fight!: Play a Lobby match.

*Fighting For Real: Play a Ranked match.

*Jump In: Play a Simple match.

*You Asked for It!: Fight 10 people through invitations.

*Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere: Fight 50 people through invitations.

*First Throwdown: Send a Throwdown Challenge to someone in your Fighter List.

And also titles:

*Challenger Appears: Fight online once!

*Broken In: Fight online 10 times!

*Been Around The Block: Fight online 50 times!

*I Love DOA: Fight online 100 times!

*Victory: Win online once!

*Me Against The World: Win online 10 times!

*Might Makes Right: Win online 50 times!

*Nobody Beats Me: Win online 100 times!

*Streak Breaker: Beat someone with a winning streak of 5 hits or more!

*Tournament Winner: Win a 16-player tournament lobby match!

I will keep updating this post with titles and I will add an "*" to what I unlocked already for tracking purposes.

My Gamertag is Serge B G (my forum username).

Just add DOA5 Boosting as the title in your friend request.

My timezone is EST -5 and I am here mostly during the night (6:00 PM to midnight).

Apparently we really need to be 16 for the tournament title, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 7:30 PM EST I will create a game named "16-player title", which will be a private 16-player tournament with 1 round, 30 seconds as the time and smallest health, I will also keep all the Gamertags of people that contacted me to boost, I will then create an Xbox Live party for that title. I will stay in the tournament when we are 16 until everyone got the title.

People I got for 16-player tournament title so far (16/16):

-Akigin (my brother's Xbox 360)

-Blakey1878

-DarkKnightKefka

-HolyKnight GTZ

-Mei Ninja

-N7 Shadow x360a

-rc47scorpion

-Serge B G

-Shiinjuku

-Violent Spirit

-tnd246

-Sosuke Aizen09

-playermike1

-Fatal Flair

-SwissLocon

-IINeonGenesisII

I will still be asking people if some cannot come or are away. If you are still interested let me know.

I am able to use the Xbox 360 of my brother with another copy of the game as well, so I will be using both Xbox for the 16-player tournament title.

Note: We were 6 at 7 PM Tuesday (just for fun I checked how many people I could gather). I will try again tomorrow, Thursdays and Saturdays as well as stated above.

Here is what I'll do:

-At 6:45 PM EST I will send everyone a message to let them know I am starting the Xbox LIVE Party, people that want to join must reply to get an invite, this will prevent to send more invites than needed and to send one to offline players.

- At around 7:30 PM EST I will create the game and invite the party in.

- If we are less than 16 I will go through the players I played DOA 5 recently with and I will ask them through a message if they are interested. I want to keep this as a "join if you want" basis.

- We will proceed through a first come first served basis for the winners (using the Xbox LIVE party list order).

A microphone is not needed, we got a chat section in the room/game.

If you want to invite people, you can always open the dashboard, go to "Friends" navigate to the last tab where you see a controller icon (Players) and it will show you the players you played Dead or Alive 5 online with recently.

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

(Changed the time to 7:30 to get more players).

Edited by Serge B G
Updated the post.

Greetings,

Week 01:

=======

2012-10-03

We were able to gather 16 people with a public room today and I would like to thank everyone from xboxachievements.org and the other people that joined. 16 is a lot of players and takes some time to regroup.

We were able to run 1 tournament with 16 players because some people outside our group joined the game, unfortunately, one of them did not want to proceed as we decided (each people win the tournament once) but in the end, one member of our group got the title.

I will run another tournament tomorrow as scheduled, still inviting people that gave me their interest, I do not want to do this for myself only but for the community as well. This is what builds an online game and a nice gameplay experience, the community.

A big thanks again to all xbox360achievements.org members that joined, please be sure that I will not let you down and I will be there to help you as well.

Title received by: tentailedBankai

2012-10-04

Was able to run another tournament, I was not able to get the title again. Each time apparently only 1 tournament can be held before everyone else leaves. This is going to be a lot harder than I originally thought... I am still asking if anyone want to help or get the title I am there, if you do not want the title but help me, I will help you with any other achievement you need.

Thanks a lot for everyone that joined again.

Title received by: OMG itz SLICER

2012-10-06

We were able to run our first 16-player tournament and everyone cooperated just fine. I got the title now. I will still be holding tournament every Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays until everyone that was interested in gaining it as well receives it.

Thanks a lot again for everyone's help and a really special thanks to all the members of xbox360achievements.org.

Title received by: Serge B G

Week 02 and over: all the details are on the website I created to gather more people: http://www.doatournaments.com (feel free to join us if you are interested, we plan to host all kind of tournaments).

Edited by Serge B G