A few Red Hat Locations I've Found.

For your possibility 2 one just use Jacoby and jump in the water and throw bombs at them. Once you've done that you can just use the gold crank to lift the bridge and there goes the red hat.

EDIT: This is extra hearts, which you already have. Use Jacoby instead of trying to shoot from above water.

Edited by Cinderkin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For your possibility 2 one just use Jacoby and jump in the water and throw bombs at them. Once you've done that you can just use the gold crank to lift the bridge and there goes the red hat.

EDIT: This is extra hearts, which you already have. Use Jacoby instead of trying to shoot from above water.

Oh ok... well thanks for confirming.

minikit bottle finder: 400,000

how to get to show: use ancient sailor with fish to ride crab

Nice! But the description sounds a bit strange... can you elaborate on it? Im guessing ancient sailor is the character you have to use, but what do you mean with the fish to ride crab? Is he by default holding a fish and have an ability to ride crab with his fish? Sorry Im not quite that far yet.

Edited by osakamitsu

Just a heads up Fast Forge is for Fixing Red Hot Objects, not for overall fast building. Hopefully Fast build is the last one, because I always use that one in Lego Games.

I already posted this but it looks like you missed it. "Character Treasure just means that when you kill a lego npc they drop studs."

Nice! But the description sounds a bit strange... can you elaborate on it? Im guessing ancient sailor is the character you have to use, but what do you mean with the fish to ride crab? Is he by default holding a fish and have an ability to ride crab with his fish? Sorry Im not quite that far yet.

yes ancient sailor is the chars name. he is by default holding a fish. you may have to slap the crab before the Y show to ride.

Just a heads up Fast Forge is for Fixing Red Hot Objects, not for overall fast building. Hopefully Fast build is the last one, because I always use that one in Lego Games.

I already posted this but it looks like you missed it. "Character Treasure just means that when you kill a lego npc they drop studs."

My apologies. Thanks for the heads up. I'll make the additions and corrections now. Thanks! :D

Not sure if this is correct but I googled the extra toggle description and for LEGO:BATMAN it meant that in free-play you could have extra characters to use, So I assume it will be the same for this one. Hope this helps. Also thanks for making this thread it helped me out a lot.

yes ancient sailor is the chars name. he is by default holding a fish. you may have to slap the crab before the Y show to ride.

You don't need the sailor, nor a fish nor do you need to hit the crab with anything, you just have to tire them out.They'll always run away from you but if you keep following one it will eventually collapse and let you ride it.Then the hat will appear.

Not sure if this is correct but I googled the extra toggle description and for LEGO:BATMAN it meant that in free-play you could have extra characters to use, So I assume it will be the same for this one. Hope this helps. Also thanks for making this thread it helped me out a lot.

That's what I expected it to do as well, especially since it's required for an achievement ("And really bad eggs").But when I'm in freeplay and turn it on I can't find any new characters.

Edited by BullZeye

You don't need the sailor, nor a fish nor do you need to hit the crab with anything, you just have to tire them out.They'll always run away from you but if you keep following one it will eventually collapse and let you ride it.Then the hat will appear.

That's what I expected it to do as well, especially since it's required for an achievement ("And really bad eggs").But when I'm in freeplay and turn it on I can't find any new characters.

Thanks I'll add your comment on the sailer/crab thing....

But yeah IIm confused with the extra toggle thing. I bought it and I dont know what the difference was before I bought it. Does it affect being able to use the extra characters at all? Like maybe if you dont buy it you cant switch between different characters in free play.

But yeah IIm confused with the extra toggle thing. I bought it and I dont know what the difference was before I bought it. Does it affect being able to use the extra characters at all? Like maybe if you dont buy it you cant switch between different characters in free play.

I at least know a little bit more about the Toggle Extras cheat.

During freeplay on Tortuga(film 1, chapter 2) you can toggle through some new and unique characters with the :lbbut: and :rbbut: buttons.It seems that the cheat only has an effect on some levels, I'm going through all of them right now(collecting minikits with the help of the locator) and try it out on all of them.

I at least know a little bit more about the Toggle Extras cheat.

During freeplay on Tortuga(film 1, chapter 2) you can toggle through some new and unique characters with the :lbbut: and :rbbut: buttons.It seems that the cheat only has an effect on some levels, I'm going through all of them right now(collecting minikits with the help of the locator) and try it out on all of them.

Awesome thanks man!

I have to correct myself, Toggle Extras has some extra characters on every level, but some appear on several levels.

Yea extra toggle has give some random/weird characters to play on all the LEGO games so far when turned on. I think there were skeletons you could paly in the early SW games and junk like that. The extra toggles really didn't help in solving any levels and it's no wonder people didn't really mess with it much, I assume. Bit interesting they made an achievement for it now.

I'm just happy you can switch to ANY unlocked character by holding Y in freeplay. :)

can someone keep in mind to get the price for breathe underwater? Its the last thing I need for the guide. I already have it... I was an idiot and forgot to look before I bought it.

It's 250,000.

Thanks for all this info, hope this post gets sticked, it made finding the treasure multipliers and treasure magnet (the most important things to get early on IMO, the rest can come later as the money racks up) much easier :)