Krazie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a few things but at the top of the list is

- earn 1000 in henchmen wages

- have a kid with another player

As always I will help anyway I can. I got tons of cash.

I'm not unloading weapons or outfits yet, but after I get those achievements everything must go.

Speaking of which if any one can hook me up with any of the following it would be great and I'll send them back.

-military outfit

-mens highwaymans (hat only)

-queens suit

-womens masquerade suit

I need help with the following 3 achievements:

Cross-Dimensional Conception (need a female character)

Crime Spree

Kaboom!

I have many weapons (not all) and almost all of the clothes (I do not have the Queen outfit) for trading in case you need help with those achievements. I can also help if you need other online achievements.

Message me or send FR. Thanks!

GT: ICE ONYX

done with the online stuff just looking for weapons now.. no more msgs pls.. tnx

Looking for the following weapons:

Swords

Avo's Lamentation

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

Souldrinker

The Swing Sword

Thunderblade

Hammers

Hammer of Wilmageddon

Jack's Hammer

Pistols

Bloodcraver

Chickenbane

Rifles

Marksman 500

The Sandgoose

Skorm's Justice

The Shrieking Pilgrim

msg me please.. GT:Sidepyne

Looking for someone to trade clothes with. I need the kings suit and the men's masquerade suit. I've got the queens suit and the chef's hat that if you need it. I also am willing to swap shop weapons.

Send me a message my gamertag is Hawaiianruler

Willing to help you out with the suits. You could add/contact me, when you see me online.

Hey everyone... Is anyone willing to trade a chef's hat, women's masquerade suit and a queen suit? I'll trade for some legendary weapons. The ones I have are... avo's lamentation, beadles cutlass, the love sword, really sharp pair of scissors, dragonbone hammer, tannar's glory, the bonesmasher, dragonstomper .48, gnomewrecker, holy vengance, arkwright's flintlock, defender of the faith, marksman 500, the shrieking pilgrim. My gametag is: The Wale

i've posted in the weapons thread, and i'm willing to help out to anyone needing it. also, i can help with the clothing achievement as well, along with whatever else i can do for you while helping.

please reference my post in the weapons trading thread, tomorrow i'd like to keep it weapons only, however this weekend i may be up to help again for a couple hours, including any achievements i can (clothes, marriage, henchman) so feel free to message me and indicate you'd like to do that this weekend. the time will be the same, 22:00 EST on saturday and/or sunday provided this weekend happens.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3829962

-bay

I need help with the online achievements (we can be heroes, cross-dimensional conception, long distance relationship).

I have a king and a queen too, just need someone to marry and have a kid. We can divorce right after :)

If the achievements pops Ill give you a chefs hat for your time.

friend me on LIVE please. GT : zs0cy54