Which starter for Pokemon Black & White will you be choosing?

CyanideSpirit

Pokemon starters are always the same, in my opinion.

Fire always has the most difficulty to begin with, then goes on to be the most powerful (Edit: just look at this. Look at those moves, it's massively overpowered!)

Water is a basic all-rounder, that's neither easy nor hard to beat the game with.

Grass starts off easy then just gets beaten.

Well, they're my personal opinions. Needless to say, I'll be getting one of each via trading and starting new games with my little brother. I'm favouring the grass one though this year..

Edited by A Twisted Smile

I don't really like any of the new starters, so i'll probably choose Tepig then shove him in the PC.

Mamepato ftw! :p

Coolest early-game bird since Pidgey.

Well, it's first form is cool anyway. It's evos look weird.

I even named all my Sparrowmints on Viva Pinata after it.

Edited by institutions

I'll be starting with the Fire type. But I have to say the names for all the new pokemon are crap. Some are good like Tempig as it goes but then you get stuff like Futachimaru?

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

They're to chinese/japanese and nothing like what they lok like or sound at all english in any way. I know its a translation but how come we got ones that make sense before like Charmander (Char - Fire, Mander - Salamander) etc! Sound more English!

I've like Pokemon since I was a kid, so its only fair I get this as its a new generation but they're running out of ideas and some of them look ugly!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...