No COD WAW DLC in Germany????

I have several friends stationed in Germany with the U.S. Army, and they can't purchase the DLC there. I tried recovering one of their accounts here in the states, downloaded map pack #2. He then recovered his account back, went to account management, download history, then selected redownload map pack 2. It downloaded to 100%, then popped up and said cant download map pack 2. Surely people in Germany should be able to get this DLC right? I did some research, and am under the impression that this is supposed to be available there. Can anyone in Germany confirm its existence or lack of. Thanks in advance!

Nice dude, I googled but this didnt show up. I looked through about 15 links, but none really had what I was looking for. Thanks a ton, Im about to e-mail this to these guys.

Still, If anyone in Germany has seen these on the marketplace, please confirm here, Thanks.

Info from the developers is that if you have a ( for example) a American xbox live account but u are based in Germany/ poland where ever you are,

you wont be able to download the pack.

You have to have your xbox in the country it is registered with a isp from there aswell.

Its something to do microsoft :eek:

It's because in Germany you can't show stuff about the Nazi's and so you can't have the Nazi Zombies mode included. They take that map out of the DLC when they release it, therefore they take off 200 MS Points to make it fair.

This doesnt explain ehy you cant get the map pack, just the zombie map. They are unable to get any maps except makin day. I believe it is as the poster above you said, but its lame for all the military that take their xbox's with them. One of them will be calling xbox today, Ill post what he finds out.