does this game work on a UK Gamertag?

WarGod3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I read in a local mag recently that they might lift the IP locks as the game is now being sold in Singapore, Hong Kong & Taiwan as of a few weeks ago (Jap Version). I have no clue how the subscription thingie works but several of my Japanese co-workers and buddies say that the game is very straightforward and relatively easy.

I read in a local mag recently that they might lift the IP locks as the game is now being sold in Singapore, Hong Kong & Taiwan as of a few weeks ago (Jap Version). I have no clue how the subscription thingie works but several of my Japanese co-workers and buddies say that the game is very straightforward and relatively easy.
First the Gears Judgment DLC is getting patch and now this, the Xbox Gods are smiling on me this week.

• 5 months later...
Now it's 3000 lol and I come here every once in a while in hopes of someone finding a way around the IP lock :(

Also even if you knew how to play the game with or without japanese it would still take a long time to complete since you need to be HR900 lol :p

Could use a VPN but I think that's against Lives TOS.

You pay a monthly fee (1400JPY/14USD) with a credit card I'd assume. Unless you meant something else?

Edited by Dog Face