GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone can help me with this achievement ? I Missed the location marked on the guide and now i didn't find anyone who need a ride !

and also got the problem with this one ! playing for a hours with franklin and still didn't get any call for private fare !

I'm with BlackcatS on this, I've been waiting on this lousy call for way too long. It really feels like there's something wrong with it; this level of randomness seems way too much for such a simple achievement. And even for all the people that give tips, or say they've had no issues, I'm seeing just as many complain about the lack of calls or difficulty getting more if one is failed, regardless of the progress through the story. I'd put a warning on this one, just in case something more concrete is discovered in regards to why this is so touchy for some players.

As it stands, I've spent probably 7 hours total just sitting here, or driving around various roads, as Franklin, after getting 100% in the story, just for this one call. It was fine when I wasaable to find some random events, but now it feels like even those aren't popping up anymore. I'm starting to think that I should just work through the story until I can buy the cab company again. Which, luckily, isn't too much work, but still...

How do random events spawn? I still have to deliver someone to the cult as trevor but every time I try to go to the spot where an event is, nothing happens. Also is there a list of events that work for this achievement?

Also, for online, The Criminal Records race, does anyone know if you can place bets in this race? I can't remember if this one has bets or not. Would be an easy way to make money, boosting with friends.

Edited by modemman11

Finally found out what I was missing for Enjoy Your Stay - Golf. Apparently even though there was a green check next to it and under stats it said I did it, I guess the 4 games I previously played on it didn't count because under medals it still said I played/won none.

And that was also what I was missing for Numero Uno, got both achievements from winning a game of golf.

How do random events spawn? I still have to deliver someone to the cult as trevor but every time I try to go to the spot where an event is, nothing happens. Also is there a list of events that work for this achievement?

Also, for online, The Criminal Records race, does anyone know if you can place bets in this race? I can't remember if this one has bets or not. Would be an easy way to make money, boosting with friends.

Most of the events that can be taken to the Cult actually spawn at certain times of the day. I took some pics awhile back so try these two maybe they'll show..

This one is available 24hrs a day as far as I know. 2 drunk men.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2la63p4.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/1z56z5h.jpg

This one I found at two different times as I failed the first time. 4:00am & second time at 19:00pm. It's just above the city leading up the hills into Blaine County.

http://i39.tinypic.com/103iwki.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/33ubeb8.jpg

And yes you can place bets on Criminal Records.

But I just wondered: How do you have the time for writing all those super-guides and playing many games until completion? Do you even have a real life?

No offense, I just wondered :)

LOL. Time Management, unless it comes to games like this I just lose myself and life can go fuck itself. :p But yes I have a part-time job and go to Uni full time. ;)

[/color][/i]In game on mine this says Gang backup, not helicopter... Calling in mercs however didnt make it trigger and there is no other gang backup. Will try Heli next but still, should probably edit it correctly.

Yes, the achievement says gang backup but on the Social Club the description was updated by Rockstar themselves and it says helicopter backup now.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Grand Theft Auto V Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

Thanks for the guide dudes :)

Although, can I say something about the Three Man Army, everytime I rang the other guy after picking the first up, I was always getting busy tone. I had to ring one, then the other before picking anyone up. Didn't matter who I was playing as :)

Thanks for the guide dudes :)

Although, can I say something about the Three Man Army, everytime I rang the other guy after picking the first up, I was always getting busy tone. I had to ring one, then the other before picking anyone up. Didn't matter who I was playing as :)

Just make sure you haven't done a mission involving two of them prior. I was encountering the same thing but I was also trying to call them when I'd already picked up the other guy. It still works but I found they would pick up more like this:

Franklin calls Mike - Request hangout.

Get close to Mike - Call Trevoe - Request Hangout.

Pick up Mike, go pick up Trevor.

Both times I did it, they were VERY close. The one time I got through while already having one in the car, they were actually more than 2 mi away.

Hey, I just got this game and was looking for other newer players to mess around with online.

I'm not a troll or anything but like to have fun, would like to level up, I'm lvl 5 ATM.

GT: hydrophillic

h y d r o p h i l l i c (no spaces)

just send me a message that says gta, i have a mic.

ps. sorry if there is a thread to post here otherwise for this, i didnt see one.

Hey, I just got this game and was looking for other newer players to mess around with online.

I'm not a troll or anything but like to have fun, would like to level up, I'm lvl 5 ATM.

GT: hydrophillic

h y d r o p h i l l i c (no spaces)

just send me a message that says gta, i have a mic.

ps. sorry if there is a thread to post here otherwise for this, i didnt see one.

The Achievement Trading Thread is in the GTA Online sub forum linked below. ;)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=514182

• 2 weeks later...
  • bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap