Game Savers

PMILL69

Why are there so many there is like 10 people with over 300,000G. When like a week ago stallion and midwynter were the only people over 300,000. Capp360 was close but then the next person was like 270,000. Why do so many people have to game save? For what? To have there one week in fame on the highest in the gamer score board, then they get achievements erased its just stupid.

Edited by PMILL69

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what did I do wrong

Basically avoided using almost all necessary punctuation. Case in point, your most recent post should have a question mark at the end of it. It only takes a fraction of a second. Commas and periods are your friends, especially when you're communicating via the written word. ;)

Basically avoided using almost all necessary punctuation. Case in point, your most recent post should have a question mark at the end of it. It only takes a fraction of a second. Commas and periods are your friends, especially when you're communicating via the written word. ;)
hey sorry I will fix it I wasn't paying attention when writing.

because there are tons of different ways to raise your gamerscore, and fixing all the xploits in the system would be extremely time consuming, it's just easier to the occasional reset, and let's face it, if they're doing that, they might want to find a way to 100% eliminate piracy on the system. the only system w/ no piracy is the ps3, yeah, there's game sharing, but there's no actual burn/game launch/iso or anything like that.

plus the original Xbox never solved the problem of piracy either, nor did Ps2 or PSP. (different manufacturers i know but still) or the DS or the GC or Wii.....

i doubt that microsoft is really concerned w/ gamerscoring, just the exploiting of their consoles, which is really where the focus should be, and they do make advances, but everytime they do, another console hacker (meaning exploiting the save/DRM/system, not hacking your xbox from a different location) finds another loophole.

it's an endless loop in reality.

Edited by Glowin Smurff

because there are tons of different ways to raise your gamerscore, and fixing all the xploits in the system would be extremely time consuming, it's just easier to the occasional reset, and let's face it, if they're doing that, they might want to find a way to 100% eliminate piracy on the system. the only system w/ no piracy is the ps3.
Your right people will always find ways to cheat its stupid

all your 100 kills achievements, play your first match ranked match achievement, beat game on casual/insane, revive 100, and seriously, were all gotten on 4/7/2009, which is impossible, that means you got over 10k kills, did the campaign x2, yada yada yada.

that's a profile glitch, meaning an exploit of the system, meaning your a cheater.

you can't get 990 on that game in 3 days, which is what your history says.

i don't have the time date plug-in, but it does show the date alone, all of that 990 is impossible to get in 3 days. some of the stuff, yeah, but your order is kinda eh anyway....he's calling you out.

all your 100 kills achievements, play your first match ranked match achievement, beat game on casual/insane, revive 100, and seriously, were all gotten on 4/7/2009, which is impossible, that means you got over 10k kills, did the campaign x2, yada yada yada.

that's a profile glitch, meaning an exploit of the system, meaning your a cheater.

you can't get 990 on that game in 3 days, which is what your history says.

i don't have the time date plug-in, but it does show the date alone, all of that 990 is impossible to get in 3 days. some of the stuff, yeah, but your order is kinda eh anyway....he's calling you out.

really I had no idea i thought that glitch was aloud its not that but on my old account i really did have the 10000 kills and every thing but i lost my account Edited by PMILL69

5000 or 500?

either way, those were achieved this year. almost 3 months ago?

i'm just going to say, tsk tsk and that's all i got to say on that subject though, so i won't hastle you for it, your own grief is enough IMO.

hopefully your lesson has been learned, which you said it has, so i take your word, but i dunno about the rest of the site. :)

i looked at some of your other games, and those seem to be legit, but oh well, Gamesavers don't bother me really unless they're on xboxamerica, but asfar as mgc i dun care.

no, it's not, neither is the ranking glitch in gears 2.

that's 1 reason for one of the resets they've done on Gamerscore.

and ur repping x360a?

tsk tsk, you should know this. :):eek:

He's probably just trying to make himself look good so no one notices he cheated :D Nice move attracting attention to yourself! haha.

And as far as this goes, the ONLY time I feel it would be ok to game save is when achievements are 100% unobtainable, such as Smash TV and Hellboy.

NOTE: You will not find Smash TV glitched to 200 on my profile, or Hellboy at all on my profile haha. The worst thing I can be accused of is boosting but we all do it, and I really only do it when multiplayer is absolutely dead, or I hate the multiplayer to the game (I'm a single player person, personally). But I've never glitched, man. That's just wrong.

5000 or 500?

either way, those were achieved this year. almost 3 months ago?

i'm just going to say, tsk tsk and that's all i got to say on that subject though, so i won't hastle you for it, your own grief is enough IMO.

hopefully your lesson has been learned, which you said it has, so i take your word, but i dunno about the rest of the site. :)

i looked at some of your other games, and those seem to be legit, but oh well, Gamesavers don't bother me really unless they're on xboxamerica, but asfar as mgc i dun care.

my account is only 5 months old at the most

your entire xbox experience if you got to 10k kills, would be from before 3months ago, when that was glitched, you said it was the start of your xbox experience, either way, i'm done w/ this convo, as i'm not going to lecture about this, when an SPG is just about as bad as a gamesave.....you may have got it legit on another account, but still, i don't glitch achievements between the accounts on my 360...i'm too lazy for one thing, i'd rather just play the damn game instead of worrying about do this do that then be sure to do this right before this...either way i'm done, i'm sure other people will end up commenting on this as well, but toodles, i'm out of this thread.

i gots no beef w/ you, but not everyone around here may be the easy-going type.

i was just explaining what the other guy originally brought up.

its was the begging of my xbox experience it was like the 5000G I got I didn't now better I regret it if I could take it back I would.

Stop being such a god damn suck up for the love of god. You just love to bend over to people don't ya? See that, I can use punctuation even when I don't pay attention.

Hilariously epic how this thread has now turned on to you about SPGing. You have been a member of this site for 9months and did the Gears glitch 3months ago... There is noway that you didn't know what you was doing. Shouldn't there be more vigarous checks on a gamertag before allowing people to rep the site??