X360A's 3rd Birthday Bonanza

razzleson

1. Why do you come come to X360A?

Basically because i was despirate to get hold of the stupid dolls for fable 2, which X360A commuinity sorted me out and got me my 1st 1000gs game :woop:

cheers guys

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? (features, coverage, etc)

More road maps, its one thing being told how to do the acheivements but if you miss one because you have gone too far it can be a pain in the neck to recover

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I come to x360a to make it easier to get those annoying final few achievements that would take damn ages to get without any help.

2) The only thing i can think of to improve the site would be to link your gamercard with your x360a account, already done, i know, but so that the achievements already achieved can be imported, thus saving time and effort going thru all the games and filling in the "got" achievements manually.

i come to x360a because all the information for completing any game is all under one roof, the forums are used regulary & every one that uses this site is allways friendly and willing to leave comments even if your being a noob, we were all noobs once don't forget. there is also a great amount of support from groups e.g. pants party. other sites do not compare

what else would i like to see? hmm this is a hard one you do such a great job it seems there is nothing you don't already do. an achievement updater we don't have to do manually would be nice. a my games section so i can quickly see what im missing rather than inputting a search for each one by one. a list of players currently playing a game so you can message people who are actually online rather than sitting waiting for a reply that might not come for a few days. especially when not everyone uses forums

Edited by scarborough27

1. I come her because this is the place that I have found to be the most knowledgeable in the achievement realm. Whenever I need help just knowing what achievements are in a game, or to figure out a good way to get one that I'm having trouble with I come to this site first.

2. I think that the only thing that the site needs to work more on the design then the content. Make it easier to get where you want make it a little cleaner to look at. These are minor and not really a problem for me, but really the only thing that I could see that needs changing.

- Using the GREAT checklists to mark every achievement off and to keep track;

- Using the guides to great extend;

- Visiting the forums for insight on specific achievements and finding boosting buddies.

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? (features, coverage, etc.)

- Maybe a bit more moderating on the forums, but that's just me being picky since I understand it's quite undoable to keep all those people out there in constraint (I hate double-posts, people asking around without looking in 'older' topics etc.).

GAMERSCORE: 51170

GAMERTAG: JigsawKiller95

i use www.xbox360achievements.org because it has great foums for all your achievement needs it has great leaderboards and achievement videos. it also has amazing competions as this one.

i hope to see downloads for ipods or maybe even a price comparison part for games or game accesories thank you i hope to here from you soon.

1. Easy, the abundance of gaming information that keeps me...well, gaming. Everything else is icing (ie. discussion forums, contests like this, etc.).

2. I'd LOVE to see the main index revamped (ie. collapse the titles so it doesn't list each and every one. Handy but hard on the eyeballs).

I come here mostly for information on upcoming games or achievement guides. I also enjoy interacting with like-minded gamers.

I'd love to see more road maps for games, as I find them very useful before I begin a new game. I'd also like to see reviews for not only games, but accessories for games like third-party headsets and arcade sticks. I've often considered getting a new headset (other than my MS one) but don't know where to start looking, or what make to go for.

1. It's A Easy Way To Vieuw All Your Achievements Really Simple, Cause The Selected Achievements Can Off The List With Hide.

2. What I Wanna See? Maybee A, A-Z In Guides Like By Retail Games, Now You Need Scroll A Lot For Skate For Example, Atomatlicly Is Beter But I Guess Someone Else Sad That Before

1. Mainly come for assistance in finding collectibles items scattered throughout the levels. Also for assistance in achievements, such as how to do this best etc.

2. I would like to see some interactive maps, like I've seen one online for the assassin creed flag maps that show where all the flags are but once you scroll over the dot it shows a picture of the flag in the game. I know it would require help from gamers but i think it would be beneficial

1. Why do I come to X360A ? For the superb guides , reviews and previews .

2. What do I want to see from X360A next year ? I would like to see a new feature that allows people to rate achievements on how easy or hard they are to get ( for all the achievement "junkies" out there ) .

1.I come here to get help from expert gamers and like to read peoples achievement guide, this site is also the easiest site ive ever used as i just type the game i want help on and im able to find reviews,guides and forums all in one. this site also helps me make my mind up if i should get a certain game or not. also i am able to find the latest news on the xbox 360. i like using the forums to talk to people who like to help me out getting achievements, so this is the best site for xbox 360 gamers.

2. what i would like to see is exclusive gameplay videos before a game comes out. like videos of halo ODST. as it could help decide to get a game or not.

1. I come here because of the warm welcome and friendly, helpful people, this site is great and i regret not joining sooner. the guides are fantastic - helped me on me way 2 20,000 GS

2. the site is almost perfect but i wud like to see multiple guides for achievement ( so there is different ways to get it) i would like to rate achievements on difficulty too

GT: Kloser1911

Because of daily infos about the best console ever and a lot of guides for getting achievements.

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? (features, coverage, etc)

More events where you make your own tournament with nice prizes.

GT: LLTC1807

1. Why do you come come to X360A? I come here to check out gaming news, and achievement information (as this is the best site for that :) )

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? (features, coverage, etc) More roadmaps would be cool, as well as possible additions to the My Checklist feature (such as being able to sort the list by percent complete)