Fastest Points + DNA

mchbib

The level is number 12. In The Belly of chapter 2. Rumble in the City. play through til the end, and when you get to the boss, soon as you enter the door, do not walk any further. use a second control and keep shooting the alien ships that drop the bad guys down. each ship is worth 800 points and some amount of DNA depending on your multiplier. i was getting over 1500 points and about 500 DNA with a 2X multiplier per second. the alien ships keep respawning in the same spot that it was killed so you really dont have to aim much.

• 2 weeks later...

So I tried the above method. Got the score achievement but can NOT get the DNA achievement "Never Say Enough". I've gotten over 500,000 DNA.... how do I know? I am staring at the DNA Lab read out and it says I have 500,752 AFTER buying EVERY DNA Node on the Helix.

What gives?

Feonyx

Ok so I got the above the second run through some how. But I also found an even BETTER place to get fast points and DNA.

Play through SCENE 23 until you are destroying the waffle irons that produce the clones. After the first Quantonium machine is destroyed, head through the door and there are some crates on the right side. Destroy them and take the pinball jump up to the platform with the missile command machine. Now place the target just to the left of but NOT ON the waffle iron and start shooting. The clones will come out and you will blow them to smithereens with the missles. Rinse, repeat.

I prefered this method over the spaceship method above because a) The spaceship moves around on you and you have to track it a bit and b) sometimes a robot will make it over to you and start killing you. You are now free to hit (A) and ignore the game altogether.

Peace!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks! This worked out really well for me. I used it for both Never Say Enough and Be My Guest achievements. The spaceship was targeted the whole time for the most part so I just kept hitting the A button. I could've watched TV but I didn't want to come back and find myself dead. When I finished the level I got a 7 million+ score. #10 on the leaderboards for that level is just over 10 mil so I kinda wished I kept going for a while. Well, maybe not.

Ok so I got the above the second run through some how. But I also found an even BETTER place to get fast points and DNA.

Play through SCENE 23 until you are destroying the waffle irons that produce the clones. After the first Quantonium machine is destroyed, head through the door and there are some crates on the right side. Destroy them and take the pinball jump up to the platform with the missile command machine. Now place the target just to the left of but NOT ON the waffle iron and start shooting. The clones will come out and you will blow them to smithereens with the missles. Rinse, repeat.

I prefered this method over the spaceship method above because a) The spaceship moves around on you and you have to track it a bit and b) sometimes a robot will make it over to you and start killing you. You are now free to hit (A) and ignore the game altogether.

Peace!

Well done for finding that one, I've made a info video for it and will credit you:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is still working on this title, I think the OP's method works better. Just walk Missing Link to near the edge of the walkway and the targeting becomes much easier. If any drones come near him, just use the tail swipe. Earning roughly 3200 every 1-2 seconds is more efficient in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
So I tried the above method. Got the score achievement but can NOT get the DNA achievement "Never Say Enough". I've gotten over 500,000 DNA.... how do I know? I am staring at the DNA Lab read out and it says I have 500,752 AFTER buying EVERY DNA Node on the Helix.

What gives?

The same thing happened to me.

I had to replay the game and I used In the Belly method which was much faster and I had a x5 bonus plus it unlocked.

Edited by xDMWx Burgess

• 2 years later...