My offline progress, totally disappeared

royromualdo

My online progress and achievements (achievements, not stickers) are still there, however. Guess multiplayer info is stored on their servers but offline is kept just in the hard drive.

I was just about to end the single player career. I will probably kill myself if I don't get the progress back. Happened to anyone else?

This has happened to me more than once, but seeing as I already finished the career two times and have all the achievements unlocked, it doesn't matter to me. But getting back to the point, although it has happened to me more than 3 times I can't figure why it happens. I guess it's just another one of Blur's 'BS' moments.

My progress still seems to be intact.

But what I found odd is that the split-screen achievement is not active under my stickers, but shows I have the achievement. I do remember getting it a while back.

I got one of my friends to earn the achievement for me because I don't have money to go buy another two controllers for a dumb achievement, so I have the achievement, but because stickers are not stored 'in the clouds' I don't have the sticker for that achievement. So there are only three things that could have happened with you. 1: You lost your sticker book progress shortly after earning that achievement and didn't notice until much later, or 2: You did the same thing I did, or 3: Another Blur 'BS' moment.