How is the Zombie mode?

YouTube - CoD 5: World At War Zombie MOde GamePlay *MUST SEE*

looks pretty cool..but ive been told (most prob a rumour) that you can only play zombie mose after you complete the game..!

That's infact true, which actually sucks big time! I want to cain zombies but can't be bothered to finish off the single player! :(

So I played it a bit today, and it's fun, but I can see people getting sick of it fairly quickly.

Basically, you start off in one room of the complex, with two weapons (M1A1 and the Kar98). You can stay in this room for as long as you like, but the weapons aren't that great for the mode.

For $1000 you can open up the cellar, or the second floor. Each house new guns, the cellar has a double barrel shotgun, and the thompson. The second floor yields a trench gun, some grenades, and a sniper rifle (lol?).

The thing is, you can't seal off other rooms once opened, so each room you unlock is vulnerable to zombie entrance.

So basically, you can't stay in the first room, as the guns aren't that great for mass clearing zombies, but as you open up a new room, you get more zombies coming from all sides.

The downside to the whole mode is that it's the same map each time, and there don't appear to be any variety in the zombies, they just get faster.