• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call of Duty 4 is a lot easier, IMO.

There's only one or two missions that may annoy you.. But it's not that hard. Just beware of :uzi:NFitWR...

I actually go so annoyed with that mission I sold the game. I traded in WaW today for CoD4 and completed that evil mission tho. :) Overall I'd say WaW was harder, it had more of those "controller breaking" moments.

I think WaW is a lot easier than CoD 4. I only had trouble at one part on WaW and that is where you have to kill that sniper. I swear I hit him 20 times....

I'm not completey done with the game, but I only died a few times on veteran. I started veteran on my first play through also. Apart from that dumb sniper part of course.

I've only played 3 missions (First three) on veteran in COD: World at War and they seemed pretty simple to me. Granted i died a fair amount of times, but people make it out to be much harder then it really is, unless It gets harder (which I'm sure it will), so with that said i can't make a final decision. However, i can assure you they don't throw grenades in COD4 like they do in World at War.

Heart of the Reich is the WWII equivalent of Mile High Club, but the enemies have grenades.

So far I'm finding COD:WW a lot easier, but it definitely helps if you practise using a bolt-action online. One clean hit to the torso, quickly duck behind cover, re-chamber your gun, repeat. :D

COD4 is a lot easier online:

Dont have to worry about moving an inch and getting shot at

90% less camping

You can see things a lot easier(graphics, lighting, etc)

Better aiming

Red dot sight is a lot better to see through

MUCH easier to level up

as for campaign id say cod4 is a lot easier as well

Edited by sokol 27

• 2 weeks later...

Overall I'd say COD:WAW is harder on veteran, mainly because of the grenades. I'd say both had an equal amount of ridiculously difficult parts where you die and reload, but COD:WAW has grenades being hurtled in large quantities throughout the game, whereas on COD4 the only part where enemy grenades were a noticable hinderance was on the mission with the ferris wheel at the end.

Writing this has reminded me - and I have to mention it, No Fighting in the War Room on COD4 was ridiculous.