this game is too hard.....

JOCKTHEGLIDE

I would have to agree, the game is really easy, the survival you can do online, while there are 3 other people playing and unlimited respawns, so long as someone stays alive. All the bosses are really easy once you figure out their patterns. I've not gotten the cannon happy achievement yet because I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'll get it after someone explains what's up.... although it's been a week or so since I asked in this forum and no one has answered yet....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

its all about correct upgrade choice and learning boss patterns...after some practice becomes very easy...and as for the canon happy...this is straight from the guide..."This achievement is difficult, but not as much so as it may seem. You must complete any 11 levels of the single-player campaign (in a single playthrough) without dying or using a nuke. You are however allowed continues. If you die during a mission, allow yourself to be killed 2 more times quickly and start the mission over. It is advised that you do this on the first 11 missions, as each mission is harder than the last."

Hope that helps.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

ok all of you saying it's easy... i can't beat level 9 AT ALL!!!! i'm about to punch a hole in my plasma screen... what the hell??? i tried a hundred different combos of upgrades and nothing is working... either the stupid purple things get me or the dumb satellite nonsense or the frickin' warplow whatever the hell you call it nonsense gets me... and there is supposedly 10 more levels after this shit?!? huh?! easy my ass..,. portal was easier than this... altered beast is an easy 200, heavy weapon is a drive you mad 100...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

It sure is easy to do the campaign if you use the good upgrades, but it really is hard to do the boss blitz, as well as the survival achievement (especially for me who's not an xbox live gold member) you need a skilled friend or 3 that won't mess it up just to see you go crazy. :( still miss 4 achievements...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
ok all of you saying it's easy... i can't beat level 9 AT ALL!!!! i'm about to punch a hole in my plasma screen... what the hell??? i tried a hundred different combos of upgrades and nothing is working... either the stupid purple things get me or the dumb satellite nonsense or the frickin' warplow whatever the hell you call it nonsense gets me... and there is supposedly 10 more levels after this shit?!? huh?! easy my ass..,. portal was easier than this... altered beast is an easy 200, heavy weapon is a drive you mad 100...

First 6 levels were a breeze (didn't die once) and now I've been stuck on the 7th level for five playthroughs and no luck yet. That's scary if 9 is the hard one lol

EDIT:

What you upgrade your weapons is important. I did the defensive orbs first and that was bad. Fire power is the best. Upgrade your homing missles, laser, rockets and lighting first IMO. I didnt even upgrade the flak gun on my 2nd run yet and I am on mission 12 now with few problems

Edited by Y2Kasper10