25 Ranked Wins Achievement Guide

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/Agent08/360aorg/batdcHEADER2.jpg

"GROUP LEADER"

As a group...decide who is the main spokesperson for countdowns and starting the party chat. Pick someone who is constantly at all meetings and has a quiet but has a powerful voice. By that I mean you speak when you have to but let others give their input.

Have a backup leader just in case something comes up.

Meet around 5am-7am. Prime time = 6am.

"HIGH STREAKERS"

Basically everyone search for matches. Someone will gain a streak. Once you get to a high number of 10-15 you need to focus and be patient. Don't be foolhardy and jump in when everyone is not ready. I MADE sure by calling out everyone's name in the party chat before the main person jumped in. This is what you do when you get a high streak.

"KEEPING VETERANS BUSY”

Veteran MK people online. You will learn this lesson well. You will notice that people with 3000-7000 wins are online during your session. It is your job to designate certain people in your group to keep these VETERANS busy.

People who keep the veterans busy are those with: low/no streaks, people who connect with them often (trust me you can tell when you are one of these people), or the lucky ones who have 25 wins already done and are there to help you guys out. (THANK THEM for their generosity and kindness. It's sad that I must say this but common courtesy is quite rare so I thought I'd add this in there).

"ON THE LOOSE” (I coined this term lol...ya) ^_^

We used this strategy quite a lot. These veterans care about their win/loss ratio. Notice these people on your recent player list once you battle them. When a person has a high streak...please be aware of those Veterans online who are "on the loose". Designate people in your group to keep an eye on these people. When they are "on the loose", it will state that they are on the main menus. Yes...main menu means they are searching for battles and not just sitting there doing nothing. You will want your high streaker to go when the veteran is in online kombat. It will be safe for them to go search with others. If the veteran can't find someone...send a person in your group to search and keep that veteran busy.

"FACTS” as of February 2010

(1) You maintain your streak if it states "disconnected" from session.

You do not receive a win nor a loss. (status quo)

(2) You get a win if your opponent leaves game. (Your party chat group needs to leave for the high streaker as to not waste time with pointless match.)

(3) Do not pull out your internet cord/disconnect. You lose your streak. Run the possibility of

corrupting game save data..do not do it.

(4) High streakers, give it your best shot if you go against a veteran. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you improve your skill level, or a rare occasion of kindness from them has occurred. Don't give up and please other people let that person concentrate if they want peace and quite.

"EXCEPTION” : fellow AUSSIES can match up with each other with ease.

Please Note: I will fix formatting later. ^_^

Edited by Dark Knight DC

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tisk Tisk this just seems to be too much work for so little pay off for something that can be done legit with some effort put forth. Yet, I really can't argue as this fighter is not very exciting and is not exactly fun. Not to mention some of the Veteran players online that will cream you if you're not careful.

My best streak legit is like 6 I don't know if I can get better than that nor do I care to up my skills enough to try and get this achievement without boosting. But I just know there's a character exploitation out there I can use to do it I know for a fact it's possible to do this legit!I just hate all the pain and repetetiveness required to get this when boosting aye aye aye what is one to do?

I just don't recall having to make a decision on how to obtain an achievement since "From C to Shining C" . I will continue to look into this one as 1000G in this game will be pretty sweet on my card I'm just not sure if I care enough to go for it.:(

Tisk Tisk this just seems to be too much work for so little pay off for something that can be done legit with some effort put forth. Yet, I really can't argue as this fighter is not very exciting and is not exactly fun. Not to mention some of the Veteran players online that will cream you if you're not careful.

My best streak legit is like 6 I don't know if I can get better than that nor do I care to up my skills enough to try and get this achievement without boosting. But I just know there's a character exploitation out there I can use to do it I know for a fact it's possible to do this legit!I just hate all the pain and repetetiveness required to get this when boosting aye aye aye what is one to do?

I just don't recall having to make a decision on how to obtain an achievement since "From C to Shining C" . I will continue to look into this one as 1000G in this game will be pretty sweet on my card I'm just not sure if I care enough to go for it.:(

I applaud you if you can do it legit.....high amount of skill and some luck.

In terms of character exploitations although I don't condone the use of these since I consider it heinous and really lame when playing other people online:

#1: Superman

- infinite ground pound (can be overcome by good people in rage mode)

- number 2 player on the board actually showed me how he insta-kills people in the beginning of the second round which essentially means he beat you in one round if he ended it correctly

(don't know how to do it..but I assure you that was one scary glitch I saw)

#2: Flash

- infinite loop (can't get out of unless you time it extremely well)

#3: Captain Marvel

- super spam the clap and shazam thunderbolt and teleport

(easily beatable with scorpion but just annoying to deal with)

Legit beast characters if used correctly:

#1: Raiden

#2: Subzero

#3: Deathstroke

There's a guy on youtube that regularly posts amazing combos up recently with many characters you would not believe would be good online but he makes it work. If I find the link again I'll post it here. ^_^

Also....by no means am I saying that people who main those first three characters are bad. On the contrary, when I used to play....there were indeed legit players that were absolutely beastly with those characters without relying on the broken parts of the game.

It just depends on who you run into and whether they play fair or not because literally some of them will glitch you to win which was unfair when you are on a winning streak.

Hopefully you get it soon and good luck! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dark Knight that was a very helpful post. I will continue to see what I can do with this achievement as it's my last one for the 1000G. I probably go with your post and try and find a fighter I'm comfortable with and go from there.

There are quite a few people online who have this legit so I wanna try and join the bandwagon.I will write how I turn out with this achievement.

If I return that means I will have been reduced to boosting it by then, lol here goes......

• 2 weeks later...

AFeLizP (From what I can tell you are a beast at fighting games...should not be to much of a problem for you.)

I personally find Street Fighter combos to be WAY harder.

Also for anyone needing help with creating combos for online use to win please check this guy out. He creates the nastiest combos and if you can master them you will surely get to 25 legit. ^_^

CHECK4900 on youtube

• 4 weeks later...
sorry if this is a dumb question but is this still being played online?

Of course! And still going strong.:) I would know, I was attempting the the 25 straight wins a month ago before my Gold ran out :(

I'm at 11 straight wins since July 26 and I haven't lost yet. I hope I can get the other 14 wins when I get back if anybody is interested in boosting still let me know. Because if I get close to 25 again and lose I'm not going through the frustration of getting it legit again.

• 2 weeks later...

@monkeyboy

You guys have it easy since you match right up with each other.

What I mean to say is if you boost with another fellow Aussie...you will get them 99% of the time since I believe you guys are on a different server regionally.

We found this out during one of our boosting sessions and this tends to be true for just about every Aussie since I've heard from several people. :D

Hope this helps clear that up! ^_^

@monkeyboy

What I mean to say is if you boost with another fellow Aussie...you will get them 99% of the time since I believe you guys are on a different server regionally.

We found this out during one of our boosting sessions and this tends to be true for just about every Aussie since I've heard from several people. :D

No.....I am not an aussie.....but I did manage to get the Online Champion Achievement.:)

Would like to think Dark Knight for the tips and listening to my bickering and ranting. Would like to think Dennoman for.....I don't know but I just want to thank him. Um, all those noobs online who happen to be on when they were..thank you. And I guess that's it for my acknowledgments.

This is FeLizP signing out.;)

1000G

@monkeyboy

Thanks Dark Knight! Will be using your tips, and hopefully finding a fellow Aussie to boost with shortly. Appreciate all your work on this title, as do others by the looks of it.

Bravo! :bow:

I am actually going to go out and rent a second copy of the game so that I can try and boost this on my own time late at night. My hope is that with the xbox's right next to each other and on the same router that matchmaking will pin me up against myself immediately due to low ping. Anyone know if this will work?

Also, is there a way to quit so that you DON'T lose your streak? Given there is still the chance that it does not pin me against myself, the only people I ever see on do the Superman Pro Move instant (2nd round) win glitch. Thanks!

There's no way to quit against an opponent and keep your streak you'll just have to play a cheap character like superman and hope you can spam them to death. I was able to boost this today with just 1 person so it is possible, just make sure you search first with the account who is going to lose so that they will be more likely to match up against someone else than the winning account.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Okay, so far I'm up to a 10 win streak. I have the advantage of self boosting so I've been using my dummy account to search for a match and if it doesn't connect to anyone in a few seconds I then search with my account. So far I've connected to 4 different gamertags with my dummy. So there are still people playing but not enough to worry about too much. Also, considering I'm doing this in midday.

Edit:

Well, nevermind. Some punk just somehow connected to me. Got half way there. Oh well, considering it's midday late at night should work much better.

Edit 2:

Welp, I just got the achievement on my second run.

I will say through 25 matches I got linked up with 3 randoms. One 2 occasions I used Batman's cheap move (Down, Back, A). I was lucky the opponent's were noobs and didn't know how to defend it. On another occasion the opponent backed out before the match started. As a last ditch effort I would not move at all during the character select screen. If the random gets impatient they'll just back out.

My actual tactic was to search with my dummy then quickly search with my real account. I would only let my real account search for 2 seconds and then cancel. Then I would quickly search again and cancel in 2 seconds again.

Because the dummy is continually searching this entire time there's only a 2 second window for a random to join and the probability of finding the dummy is higher since he's been searching that entire time and if the real account is going to connect to anyone it will 99% of the time connect to it. Also, if there is a random searching he will more than likely connect to the dummy first.

I hope this helps anyone else going for this.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

Edited by Tonic24k