Final Boss Bug

Dark Link IV

So, after some googling and talking to friends a few a counter this problem.

Boss is evading all your attacks when you get in burst mode.

Boss throws the rock at you when u jump resulting that you cant counter the attack and taking allot of damage.

In a normal play-trough u can get away with it, with the mortal gauge equipped u cant pull it trough the end.

Eddit: It didnt occur me, but a friend of mine gets stuck time from time in the Final boss when he is attacking him. So from that point he cant do anything apart from dying after a while.

Edited by Dark Link IV

Do you mean when you burst and charge at the boss that it doesn't follow through to the QTE, and as a result you have to fight some more to build burst again? If so its because if the enemy is laying on the ground or in the middle of a animation, the QTE wont trigger. This happens on all bosses.

Ah, I understand what you mean now. Just don't pull the right trigger as soon as Burst is available. You have to wait until the Boss is standing in front of you and within range. Deus was a good one for that because he'll teleport sometimes. The first few times this happened to me I was mad as hell but now I know just to wait until I can line it up...

Just fight him with half distance from counter and wait him atacking. I defeated him with mortal gauge in first try. You'll make S rank in another playthrough. Half distance is the best for his circle attacks, fight, run away until end. Asura's Wrath = good timing. Use LT to protect yourself, heavy attack is useful only to knock him down, you're not doing many damage spaming Y.

Edited by kolbe11

Just fight him with half distance from counter and wait him atacking. I defeated him with mortal gauge in first try. You'll make S rank in another playthrough. Half distance is the best for his circle attacks, fight, run away until end. Asura's Wrath = good timing. Use LT to protect yourself, heavy attack is useful only to knock him down, you're not doing many damage spaming Y.

I aim going to try the half distance thing, thank u