Who wants Halo 1&2 re-released?!!

Creeping monte

I think Reach is great. It is totally making

me want to play the older ones again. For chievs! Get all nostalgic and stuff. I was so bummed when i downloaded 1 and it was absent of chievs. A complete waste of MSP. So, bungie should make a fortune again by re-releasing 1&2 like PS did for God of War. Make em HD. Add avatar awards, unlockables for Reach MP and achievements!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like some of that

highly doubt its gonna happen though

Bear in mind Bungie have Handed halo onto 343 Studios now. 343 Have already said there will be a return for the chief.

so if they're working on trying to be as good as bungie (which is possible seeing as half if not all of 343 are ex-bungie members) then i doubt they will have time for Halo 1 and Halo 2...

Wait so if bungie handed halo to 303? who's making DLC them or Bungie?

I would assume DLC for Reach will be Bungie created. But DLC for Halo has always just been map packs anyways. So it will not really matter who makes those.

Now if they made some DLC that is story related!! That would totally rock.

Would be awesome if they updated the graphics for Halo 1 & 2 for a re-release, but unfortunately I can't see it happening.

Would love them to port for multiplayer of Halo 2 on to the Xbox live Arcade, that would make a shitload of money for them

It truely would make alot of money. Plus I would love to relive the epic campaigns in HD. The achievements would be good also. Legendary on Halo 2 is a massive pain!!!!

As much as I would love 1 and 2 in HD with achievements you have to consider one thing. Would you want 343 to work on a new game or remake old ones? They can only do one thing at a time.

Bear in mind Bungie have Handed halo onto 343 Studios now. 343 Have already said there will be a return for the chief.

We don't know what kind of a return it will be though. It could be a novel, movie, or a comic; it doesn't have to be a game and they never said it would be.

Halo 1 is out on XBL, Halo 2 maybe.
You are not getting the point of the OP. The point is people want achievements with new releases and HD graphics. I could go buy a Halo Combat Evolved game for a few quid. Compare this to the MS overpricing I think I know where I stand. This is a great idea and I totally support it. The question is would Bungie allow this to happen? Seeing as Halo was Bungies product and they no longer own the IP. In conclusion a great idea, it really is but most likely wont happen.

It would be a wise decision for the fan base and for business. Imagine it like ODST: You get Halo: Combat Evolved and multiplayer type disc that is for Reach with all the dlc that you know will be coming out and make it $60. Do the same for Halo 2. Also release a combo pack that includes Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo: Reach multiplayer disc with map packs for $85. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.